New profile posts

W
Waterman68
I just bought a 1980 XST 17 with a 1980 225 mercury on it, have not had time to mess with it. Can I get some good insight on the boat and the motor , and the best prop to run for speed.
Hey brother it was very nice to meet you down at the Rally !!
E
ericgolf69
Very nice Boat that you have also!
SlowHayden
SlowHayden
Thank ya, it was nice meeting you also!
E
ericgolf69
You guys rock, I wish that we had another get together sooner than next year for sure but I enjoyed all of your company ! Love your boat also!!
Hi my new friend. I wanted to come today myself but he invited himself. I am Eric and owner of the 1990 XTB with the 1994 2.5 and trying to make it faster everyday. I love your boat and love how it looks running!
I think we met today, Eric Miller from Knoxville Tn
1990 XTB.
Reactions: ssv1761982
ssv1761982
ssv1761982
Hey, I am sorry I didn't see this. I never did the profile post thing. Yes, I had the ski pole on the xb02. I hope you are doing OK!
Hey y'all, new to the Ally world. Been running Stratos and Gamblers.
Just purchased my first one from Tommy Dunn. I look forward to learning and growing more as an Ally owner.
Just returned home from the fast pass in Clifton, TN. to deliver to Matt Bucknell what item he could no fit into vehicle when he picked up the Red XR 2001 that I sold him. I will have to say that after being at Fast Pass I do miss you guys. I had awesome ride in the second seat with Todd Bucknell in his bad fast 2002. A special thanks to Jim McFarland (Red Allison) for riding us.
Hey Richard, hope you and Donna had a safe trip back. Deb and I had a great time hanging out with you guys and hope we can get together again some time. Great idea to hang around extra days after the Rally and think we may do the same next year.
Watching your video tow things. Maybe a touch more trim up and a little more weight in port side of boat. She dips a little to starboard. Trim and weight will stop that. You are getting her up there and damn sure where can ya run that and not get a ticket!! Have fun be safe
aj06bolt12r
aj06bolt12r
Thanks brother! You are correct on both counts. I also had a lip that someone had tried to fix and didnt get it right and way to much slop in my hydraulic jack plate slide bolts... I fixed both of those things... Added port weight and totally removed what was left of the lip. It definitely likes more trim now and much easier to drive.
I know the thread from on the carbon fiber XB2003 panels is old, but am curious if you're still making them. I would be interested in a full set for the front and cockpit if at all possible to do so. Thanks - Jerry