Newbie Looking for xb2003

Jstevens

Hey I am James Stevens and I am new to this forum I am looking for a xb2003 I really don't won't to travel very far I live in seymour tn not far from knoxville thanks

RoseXB03

Hey I am James Stevens and I am new to this forum I am looking for a xb2003 I really don't won't to travel very far I live in seymour tn not far from knoxville thanks
There is a really nice yellow one in Maryville, Dave Hensley owns it

Jstevens

I really like the red ones and blue and white if I can't find a good xb might start looking for a ss in red I like them too thanks for thanks for letting me know

Dave Hensley

I will give you a ring tomorrow. The Rally is June 18 thru June 25. It will be available after that. I will be tied up all weekend as my son is getting married. It will be Tuesday of next week at earliest that I would have a chance to be here.

I would like to come look at it when could be a good time my number is 865-206-7013

Jstevens

I will give you a ring tomorrow. The Rally is June 18 thru June 25. It will be available after that. I will be tied up all weekend as my son is getting married. It will be Tuesday of next week at earliest that I would have a chance to be here.
No problem thanks

EricMonday

I have a red and black xb2003 I'm looking to sell. I live in Kingsport TN my number is 423 914 1812. It has a 225x with 165 original hours on it. My father had the boat and passed away in 2014 and I just don't use it enough to keep it.

EricMonday

The boat was bought from Linda's. I have two props, two bike seats, and one fishing seat.

jaybluez

If you haven't found a boat by now I've got a 95 xb 03 that I'd part with. It is in storage. I'll take some pics and send them to you when I get home. Unfortunately i dont know when that'll be but my guess would be anywhere from a month or two from now. PM me if your interested. Thanks
Jarrod

Last edited: