Holly panda handles location

Jr in Jax

The spacer I purchased was a 1" thick piece of polypro that rebolts between the seat and the seatpin plate. This raises the seat about an inch. The two polypro dowels shown are the seat locks that allow the passenger seat to swivel and lock either forward or rearward.

whipper

The spacer I purchased was a 1" thick piece of polypro that rebolts between the seat and the seatpin plate. This raises the seat about an inch. The two polypro dowels shown are the seat locks that allow the passenger seat to swivel and lock either forward or rearward.
OK i gotch Ya! Im going to do that . We have polypropylene at work ill see if we have any sheets of it. Great idea thanks. And Dave yes 5 point harness would be the way to go. lol its hard enough getting her to wear her PFD she is more of a pleasure boater style and my speed limit is 80 with her aboard. 40 is more her speed though. I try to comply but its really hard when you come across a stretch of glass and your only doing 40 or 50. haha

Jr in Jax

It is very hard to go slow when a really fast jet ski pulls up beside you. You hate for him to tell all of his fiends on the forums how he blew an Allison away.....

whipper

Handel installed, Duel USB port installed, stereo taken out as the amp was blown and all i really need is the water proof Bluetooth speaker I got for fathers day. so I deep 6ed the amp from the battery compartment and stereo out of the glove box which is nice because now i have a glove box again! haha Saved 6 pounds!! also re tightened power head studs. Forward ones were very loose. Motor is running real good!! I became an Amsoil Dealer so going to start running the HP injector oil. Put back in new tstats 143 for now. Looking for block off plates for were the speakers were because i dont need them anymore. Took all the only wiring out and redid all the wiring to the battery. installed a battery isolation switch that is awesome!! New power tech 26 TRO4 on its way be hear by Wednesday. Im hoping to make it threw the vacation with no motor trouble RE rings making it another month. haha haven't had time to do a compression check but feels real good to drive.:rolleyes: Replaced seals on steering and bled system nice and tight now. ect ect..