2006 GS with 250 sport XS for sale

harrells

Yes i have a solid billet ski pole. And to you guys who know me. I just can't keep up with 3 boats, it's too much work. The Allison just doesn't get used enough for me to keep it any longer. I hate to do it but it's the best decision for me at this time. Still coming to the rally to hang with some of the best friends i know since buying the boat, it will just be in another boat. See you guy's in june.

H20Rat

Probationary User
I'm a newb looking for a GS. On the Allison web site it says not to run a 3 liter engine on a GS because of the weight. I was wondering if there was some kind of way to trim some weight off the 250 as it's advertised at 505 #s. Yes I've heard of Google!!! Yes I feel it was a valid question. Thanks for trying to make me sound stupid.

RoseXB03

I'm a newb looking for a GS. On the Allison web site it says not to run a 3 liter engine on a GS because of the weight. I was wondering if there was some kind of way to trim some weight off the 250 as it's advertised at 505 #s. Yes I've heard of Google!!! Yes I feel it was a valid question. Thanks for trying to make me sound stupid.
Yes they will tell you not to run the 3L on these boats. But I have ridden beside this rig several times and I wouldn't let the 3L scare me off. Its a nice rig and well kept.

skewby

This boat is awesome. I have put a few miles riding with it. Scott has the lite weight cowl on this motor and possibly a few other things. I wouldn't worry about the the set up on this boat since it has been used as a family boat for Scott.

harrells

I think all the questions have been answered without me saying a word. Thank's guys. Well that is except one. Boat is no longer available. I gave it a couple of weeks to sell and no one jumped on it so i will keep it another season. Maybe try selling it again next year. Thanks to everyone who showed interest in it but didn't show up with cash in hand, i really didn't want to sell it.

RoseXB03

I think all the questions have been answered without me saying a word. Thank's guys. Well that is except one. Boat is no longer available. I gave it a couple of weeks to sell and no one jumped on it so i will keep it another season. Maybe try selling it again next year. Thanks to everyone who showed interest in it but didn't show up with cash in hand, i really didn't want to sell it.
Good

jdchase

Probationary User
If you change your mind or hear of another similar one for sale I am in the market, but no huge rush. your boat looks really clean!

HW3

Probationary User
Yes i have a solid billet ski pole. And to you guys who know me. I just can't keep up with 3 boats, it's too much work. The Allison just doesn't get used enough for me to keep it any longer. I hate to do it but it's the best decision for me at this time. Still coming to the rally to hang with some of the best friends i know since buying the boat, it will just be in another boat. See you guy's in june.

HW3

Probationary User
Is it possible for me to look at the boat early next week. What would be a convenient time ?
I apologize for my delay in getting back. If you still have your boat please respond back and we can talk.
Thanks.

jdchase

Probationary User
Its beautiful! I just bought a 09 Hydrostream Venom 3 days ago. thanks for reply...Want to take a sweet Harley on trade?