Recent content by 1fast1

1. 1

Allison boat parts

How long are the steering cables??
  2. 1

WTB HiPerf flywheel gear ring

I think have a 260 flywheel with a bad hub I will look when I get to the shop
  3. 1

25hp Yamaha whats it worth

I'm sorry its a 2003 and he is looking for a 15hp or something lighter that he can handle. I also installed a panther TNT for him last year. I'm sure he would be willing to meet someone half way.
  4. 1

25hp Yamaha whats it worth

I'm trying to figure out what a 25HP Yamaha 4 stroke short shaft tiller is worth. It belongs to my 75 year old father in law he bought it new and has maybe 30 fresh water hours. He can't lift it and wants something smaller. I tried to get some help over on S&F but they pulled my post down, must...
  5. 1

(early)cle? internals&shafts

Whoops got lost between posts lol. Can you put all this into a 200 big bearing case and I am assuming its a 1.87 ratio???
  6. 1

3.0 Sportmaster Internals

My bad I think they are 1:62 the pinion has 13 theeth and the rev. and forward gears have 21.
  7. 1

3.0 Sportmaster Internals

Very clean no chips or pitting 1:75 ratio $450.00 plus shipping. Visa/MC accepted
  8. 1

SRX on Merc

you will need a nylock nut that has been cut down to 1/2 is orig. size. You can call DAH propellers and the should have nut and correct thrust washer for you. 262-534-4440
  9. 1

15" Mercury Mid Section

I have cut down I would like to get $1500.00 for it. It is the bass style mid and clamp.
  10. 1

bosch fuel pump

Recieved today very nice. Thanks
  11. 1

MINT Allison steering wheel, New Steering tube

I may be intrested, sent you a PM
  12. 1

xb2002 cable steering

I sent you a PM
  13. 1

xb2002 cable steering

I'm intrested. What all do you have?