Recent content by AliNorth

1. A

Hi Hirk, sorry just got your message, I haven't been on the site for quite a while. If you...

Hi Hirk, sorry just got your message, I haven't been on the site for quite a while. If you know anyone interested My previous xb2002 is for sale it is a 1997 XB 2002 white with a grey stripe. It has a 175 faststrike on it. He is asking $16,500. It was originally Italo's boat from the fishing...
  2. A

New GSE in Ontario

Nice Boat neighbour!! What a relief I thought I was the only crazy person in the great white north. I drove by myself to SC to pick up my second Allison 1 week before my wedding. The guy who purchased my last Allison is on upper Buckhorn and Im on chemong close to the causeway. We will have to...
  3. A

Engine Height

Hi, Getting ready to finally hit the water,this is now my second Ali, needed family seating went from a 2002 to a 2003. I'm attempting to set up my xb2003 with a yami 3.1 225 efi. (I know it is not black but it is a very dark shade of blue). I would like to start off by first thanking everybody...
  4. A

Mech trim actuator

Hi, I have one for sale it came off a 2000 xb2003 with a 2001 2.5 280 promax, Send me your regular email I will send a picture and more details. Not sure how to send pictures through this form.
  5. A

Rookie- Set-up

Ok, dropped the motor now I have water pressure. Next is to learn how to drive, It nice to know that there is light at the end of the (wobble) tunnel. I will keep burning up gas until I get the hang of the missle. My plan is to leave the stock omc (anchor) on the boat untill the training wheels...
  6. A

Rookie- Set-up

Once again Thanks. I will make the adjustments and give it a try!!
  7. A

Rookie- Set-up

Yes it was the boat from the TV show. At least I know it can catch fish. Picked up a gps and went for another ride. I NEED HELP!. Hit a unbelievable top speed of 64mph. Trimed up to the netural postion and the water pressure dropped to 5 psi. Present set up 9 inch set back stock lower unit 1...
  8. A

Rookie- Set-up

Sounds like I should return my empties and get a nose cone and low water pick-up. I will talk to the local omc guy and check out Froggy's suggestion. Thanks Stace I actually live on Chemong lake which is attached to Pigeon lake. Keep in touch and we can get together when you come up. I can...
  9. A

Rookie- Set-up

Thanks for your reply! The set back is 9 inches a stock Allison plate. the Motor is about 1 inch below the pad. I have set the motor pretty close to parallel and I will mark the trim gauge and keep the trim close to this mark. I'm located a couple hours north east of Toronto in Ontario.
  10. A

Rookie- Set-up

I have wanted an Allison since I read about them in 1998. Up north where the water turns hard we have no Allison dealers and I had never seen an allison only heard tale of one or two in existance. Well the dream came true I recently purchased an XB2002 with a stock 175 omc from a TV fish guy...