Recent content by allimax

1. allimax

Shaft wear behind impeller

Going over my sporty for the season and noticed the chrome worn off the driveshaft behind the impeller pretty good this year. Not bad maybe .001-.002 but enough to where future corrosion could be a problem. I noticed in the Merc manual they want anti-seize in this area. Can’t say I ever did it...
  2. allimax

Watts Bar Rally

Deb and will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone
  3. allimax

2023 Rally Shirt Order

Bob Mathews = 2) large, 1) 1X and 3 coffee mugs
  4. allimax

Ultrex woes again...'bye Bird and hello Garmin...

I was talking about todays trolling motors with Jonathan at the Rally a few weeks ago. He was indicating that all the new trolling motors have problems. Being a tournament fisherman he sees way more of it than I ever would. He runs a Minnkota and keeps a backup. His words to me were to stay away...
  5. allimax

Allison Rally 2022

Deb and I will be there all week but no Tim this year (get to drive my own dang boat), work just not cooperating for him. 2 T’s large Looking at the role call going to be a great week!
  6. allimax

Hey Richard, hope you and Donna had a safe trip back. Deb and I had a great time hanging out...

Hey Richard, hope you and Donna had a safe trip back. Deb and I had a great time hanging out with you guys and hope we can get together again some time. Great idea to hang around extra days after the Rally and think we may do the same next year.
  7. allimax

Sport master WP kit...

Is it just me or didn’t the lower housing used to come with Mercury water pump kit # 46-96148A 8?
  8. allimax

Smith Mountain Lake

SML is a long way from Maryland. You must have ties down there. I’ve only seen one other Allison here on DCL where I run and he was fishing a tournament. There are a few of us here in MD but it’s not many.
  9. allimax

Awards Banquet 2021?

Any word if the Allisons will be making an appearance this year or if we’re having an awards banquet/ factory tour? I greatly respect anyone’s caution with the Covid19 deal just really enjoy these events and am curious how it’s being handled this year.
  10. allimax

Rally shirt orders

Mathews- 1) XL 2) Lg
  11. allimax

2021 Allison Rally role call

A real Maryland crab cake from Arrowhead?? I assume you’ll be bringing some down with you cause all the “real MD crab cakes” I’ve ever tried much outside the State were nasty! Deb, myself and Tim will be there all week and will be staying at Arrowhead this year.
  12. allimax

Arrowhead Campground

Thanks for the replies guys. I can call when we get closer to being ready. Right now i still waiting for the fifth wheel hitch prep package to be available. It’s been on factory back order almost 2 months now. Once that comes I’ll need to pull the bed off to install it so got some work to do...
  13. allimax

Arrowhead Campground

Has anyone gotten a good look at the campground that Arrowhead has? Can’t see much from the satellite view for the trees and wondering if it can accommodate a decent size camper or not.
  14. allimax

New truck this year

Yea, we really like it so far, looks different with the black out package and the led lights. Sales guy said it would pull the boat ok.
  15. allimax

New truck this year

200K on the last one so figured it was time for an up grade.