Recent content by Allison Teen

1. A

Restoration of 1964 Coolcat Allison

The pictures on this old thread no longer show. Any chance you're still on here?
  2. A

1968 Allison craft

Any updates on this project?
  3. A

Flat bottom Allison restoration

Have any updates on this project?
  4. A

CABLE STEERING

I have them on my list to design and produce this winter. www.jonesmarinedesign.com Please send an email in a couple weeks, I should be ready to produce them by then.
  5. A

Installing Bob's Nose Cone - Looking for insight on gearcase modifications

Looking for some opinions, and insight, into the best way to install a Bob's nose cone on a gearcase, and any geometry, tweaks, modifications that should be done. I'm currently building a 2.0 V6 to replace the inline 6 1500 on my 15R Allison, after 10 years of running that, its time for...
  6. A

What Resin is 80's era Allison's made from?

Does anybody know what type of resin (polyester, vinyl-ester or epoxy) 80's era 15r Allison's were made with?
  7. A

age of allison owners

Might be one of the youngest. 18 now, bought my 15R when I was 13 and my dad and I started restoring it. 2 years resto, and I've been driving it for 3 summers now.
  8. A

My Allison 15r video

I used to get around 73mph with a labbed 14x26 cleaver. Last summer it threw a blade, and now I'm getting 69mph on gps with a 14x26 cleaver that was worked by Seebold. Raising the motor this winter in hopes of higher speeds. But 69mph isnt bad for a stock ski motor
  9. A

My Allison 15r video

Just having fun for the video, I run less trim the rest of the time.
  10. A

My Allison 15r video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ux5fwmHxU&feature=plcp Heres a video of my 1981 Allison 15R powered by a 1984 115hp merc inline 6.