Recent content by Ally-Sun

1. Ally-Sun

New from South Dakota

Beautiful boat you have there Richard! Grand Sports are the sharpest boat on the water in my opinion. Have fun flying that new ride! Great pictures of you flying amongst the myriad of power lines. I was a ground pounder back in the day, I drove Terra-Gators and Ro-Gators.
  2. Ally-Sun

New from South Dakota

Welcome Richard, the GS is a fantastic hull for sure! Enjoy the ride! Very cool, congrats on the Aerial Applicator career! My son is in the middle of getting his Aerial Applicator's License. He is paying his dues this summer/fall as a ground guy. He is planning to go to Ag Pilot school out your...
  3. Ally-Sun

Lake Norman Ally Rally

We had a little Ally Rally on Lake Norman the weekend before last. Despite the dreaded forecast with an un-welcomed visit from Tropical Storm Ophelia. Which kept a few people away. We still managed to have a great time! Tracy managed to snap a few pictures here and there for everyone to enjoy...
  4. Ally-Sun

My first Allison!

Beautiful Allison you have Lance, congrats! Could be a little of both, you and the setup. Or it could be setup alone. More than likely the previous owner has the setup close if not on. So probably just your learning curve. I am sure there are some experienced Allison owners up there somewhere...
  5. Ally-Sun

First Allison, prop repair?

He will probably say to trash that one but if anyone could fix it I would say Billy Eaves is the man. His number is 423-667-2160.
  6. Ally-Sun

XB21 Photo Ops

Thanks Guys, I will tell her you said so. I am sure she will say Thank you!
  7. Ally-Sun

XB21 Photo Ops

For those not of FB...A sequence of shots taken by my wife Tracy this past weekend. I was trying a few changes with my launch setup. Yet I couldn't resist a little speed in these conditions. It's a shame this is such a short section of our river.
  8. Ally-Sun

2023 Allison Watts Bar Rally Pics

Thank you, glad you enjoy them.
  9. Ally-Sun

You are certainly welcome.
  10. Ally-Sun

You are welcome Jessie, glad you enjoy them.
  11. Ally-Sun

Well it's been a minute since the Rally. I hadn't posted any pictures for a couple of reasons. No.1...I have been busy ever since the Rally. No.2...While being socked in during most of the Rally with rain. Tracy didn't have the opportunity to take many pics. Yet I feel obliged to share a few...
  12. Ally-Sun

Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

Thanks for sharing Tom! Great to see you again this year. Sorry we didn't get much time to chat. Take care and I HOPE to see you next year!