Recent content by AllyCool

1. A

SOLD 2000 XB2002 sand/blue SOLD

Biloxi Mississippi "Gulf Coast"
  2. A

SOLD 2000 XB2002 sand/blue SOLD

2000 XB2002 hull and trailer only with wide sport console Allison manual jack plate, SeaStar hydraulic helm/hoses no cylinder (hc5345) Driver's seat cover and pad and 2 butt seats were replaced Original bench seat and 2 high backs Yamaha control box ( I ran a 2013 175 Merc ProXS on it)...
  3. A

2000 XB2002 hull/trailer... what's it worth?

It had a Merc Control box originally.... Orignally sold with a 225 ProMax. 2nd owner put a Yamaha on it and the Yamaha control box. I took the Yamaha motor off and put it on my Ranger and in 2013 I put a 175 ProXS on it but left the Yamaha control box. It has the larger sport console.
  4. A

2000 XB2002 hull/trailer... what's it worth?

2000 XB2002 hull/trailer. Has a Yamaha control box, Seastar helm/hoses no cylinder. Manual Allison jack plate, galvanized trailer new tires and rims. Sand/blue. No paint no mods to the lip. Will be listing for sale but want to know what it is worth.
  5. A

Dsra gulfport

Bass & Ski: 1. Orrin St. Marie 2. Jay Aucoin 3. Jeff Naul 4. Marty Alexie 5. Tyler Whitehead 6. John Joachim 7. Danny Blanchard 8. Delray Blanchard SS 1. Todd Catrett 2. BJ Reulet 3. Cory Melancon 4. Jeff Naul 5. DK Cooper 1400 Perf Mod 1. Darrin Baxter 2. Paul Gautreau 3. Casey Weaver...
  6. A

26 Trophy Allison Cut

Sold and delivered. Thanks FFWD.
  7. A

Found something I like better about 03 vs 02

I have the larger console (sport) with center steer and I have 2 small mirrors mounted in each corner so I can see my twins sitting behind me while running. Works good but then again I don't run much over 60 if they are with me. As for getting on the deck with side by side seats... sound too...
  8. A

Sandstone gel

Dave let us know if you mix/match. I have a sandstone and blue XB2002 and I have a couple of spots to fix as well. I'd like the mix ratio of you are successful. Bill told me too that it is no longer available. Should I get some mixed I will let you know as well.