Recent content by AllyDave

1. A

2003 XB-2003/200XS on BassBoatCentral

There is a 2003 Allison XB-2003 with a 2002 Merc 200XS for sale on the BBC Boats4Sale board. Nice rig. $22,500 firm. I am NOT selling it - I just saw it there.
  2. A

Nordskog GPS Digital Speedo problem

Thanks! Your response looks dead-on. I went to the website link and printed out the instructions. I'll give that a shot and see what happens. Like you said, looks like it is working fine, I just need to understand what mode it's in. Thanks again.
  3. A

Nordskog GPS Digital Speedo problem

I recently bought an Allison XB-2003 with a Nordskog GPS digital speedo. I can't get it working. There is a toggle switch under the speedo. When I test drove the boat, we had to play with that switch for 20-30 minutes before we lucked up and got the speedo going. Each time you flick the...
  4. A

LSU in the BCS Championship Game!

Crazy. Absolutely Crazy. When I left work last week, I was just hoping LSU would show up and play respectably against Tennessee in the SEC Championship game. No one and I mean NO ONE around town, not even in their wildest dreams, thought we had a snowballs chance in he_ _ of actually making...
  5. A

Gauges For Sale!

Chad, I'd like to get a few of them for spares. I'll give you a call next week. (David in Baton Rouge)
  6. A

allison vs bullet

Well, you did present this question on the "Allison Owners" board, so I suppose you should have expected a little bias towards the Allisons. That said, in my opinion, although they are both considered "custom" and/or "speed oriented" boats, I would think that the each cater to different crowds...