Recent content by allyfreek

1. A

Updated Allison Website

I just hope Mercury Racing will make something light enough in the near future that will work on our boats when a bunch of us are ready to repower which is now. I was hoping the 24' would have been out years ago with the newer heavier motors but now that package would been well over 100k since...
  2. A

Updated Allison Website

There is only 21’ bass boats on the updated Allison website.
  3. A

Where are we guys?

360 APX motor, while being stupid money expensive, was to me a very exciting development. Not this paticular motor itself, but what the package represents in terms of being a harbinger of what the direction is and what is possible. The guys who buy this now are bringing down the cost of the...
  4. A

Caldwell Racing Engines update on Facebook

CRT is at the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout this weekend I take it and they have a short video and some pics of some 12" and 15" midsections for their 3.5 litre engine. Their website is still under construction but I'm hoping they will be at the Jasper drag races and that their engines become...
  5. A

Your next Allison

Hey Waterdigger, I remember you had the white with blue stripe drag. Are you getting another one?
  6. A

23' Grandsport

Robert, It seems to me you have more leverage with Darris than the rest of us. Maybe you could call Darris and ask him to make good on that promise he made you in 2017. lol
  7. A

23' Grandsport

Robert, aren't you the guy that Darris told "there is a 23' Grand Sport coming" when you bought your boat?
  8. A

23' Grandsport

I am hoping it is sooner than later. If it is 2023 I'll be knocking on 60 and that's about the age where a lot of people start thinking of downsizing or slowing down or at least my wife will be. lol
  9. A

Well it is sure enough true what they say.....

Good deal Kyle. When are you going again? Thursday?
  10. A

2019 Ally Rally Pics and the new boat

I hope someone posts some pics of the rally this week and did Darris say anything specifically the timeline on the new boat?
  11. A

23' Grandsport

Going back, in 1969 I had a 66 Corvette. My Dad wanted me to redesign the boat. So, I took the front fenders off of my Corvette and turned them backwards and streamlined them, to create the rear deck lines of all the new boats. All the 13’, 14’ and 18’ foot boats had the Corvette front fender...
  12. A

23' Grandsport

Last fall I heard Darris was still working on the boat due to a porpoise problem. With some of the 20' boats falling off of the available models list we need this boat soon. Plus with the new Mercury Racing 250R and 300R engines it should be a great running boat. Bigger motors require bigger...
  13. A

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

I second the request for the 23' Grandsport. The new 300R would be great on that boat.
  14. A

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

The XB 2003 has been off the website for a while but when the Allison website was updated a few weeks back the SS 2000 and XB 2002 were left off. Actually there are pictures of a black and white SS 2000 under the sport boat picture gallery that is supposed to only be the Grandsport boat.
  15. A

New Allison Website

Anyone notice that the XB-2002 and the Supersport SS 2000 are no longer offered as far as the updated website goes. Under sport boats it only lists the Grandsport but under the sport boat gallery it actually has pictures of a black and white SS 2000. Darris said in 2011 he was thinking of...