Recent content by BBB

1. B

Steering luber help.

Kyle I think i still have the cable luber i made. I have to take a look around. Will let you know if i find it. I can drop it off one day if you need it. Ryan
  2. B

1996 260 Mariner for sale

Everything is gone.
  3. B

1991 XB2002 Center steer (No Motor)

I got them from http://www.trailer-wheels.com/. Also order the studs and the black lugnuts. Do not order the closed end center caps with the removable center. They will not work on my SMP trailer. I had to get them machined to work. All you have to do is order the open center caps.
  4. B

http://www.trailer-wheels.com/
  5. B

Change of Heart. After looking at a few used boats, I think I am going to keep this one and repower. Thanks to all that were interested and I will post it up again if I decide to sell. It is just hard to let one go in this condition.
  6. B

What is it worth????

May also be interested in the whole motor.
  7. B

Thanks Phil. I am a little OCD about keeping things clean.
  8. B

Ryan Bercegeay 7010 Pelican Crossing Dr. Gonzales, La. 70737

Ryan Bercegeay 7010 Pelican Crossing Dr. Gonzales, La. 70737
  9. B

I am selling a 1991 XB2002 center steer with the small windshield( No Motor). It is grey and blue and has removable trolling motor mounts, 67lbs. Motorguide trolling motor 12/24V,seastar hydraulic steering, an Allison cover, two month old wheels and 2 brand new goodyear marathon tires. It is a...
  10. B

Powerhead is being sold this Friday.
  11. B

Guys, Spread the word if you know someone looking for a 260. I am selling everything minus the computer and lower unit. I spun the carrier bearing last week so the lower unit is no good as it messed up the threads inside the housing. Has brand new CDI switch Boxes and 39 lbs. regulator and...
  12. B

xb2002

Nice Boat. Are you repainting the trailer? I need that trailer in that color if it is as clean as it looks. BBB
  13. B

set up on xb2002

Solid motor mounts will do wonders on an Allison. You can order them from Bob's. BBB
  14. B

Chad 202, 260 question

Thanks
  15. B

Chad 202, 260 question

Chad, I read on Scream and fly where you talked about the yellow wire with red tracer being unhooked from the starter solenoid. I am having my motor seem like it is choking it everytime I recrank it while fishing. Have to give it some throttle to start and when it does it is loaded like you...