Recent content by bc82

1. bc82

ETEC 250 H.O.

2. bc82

ETEC 250 H.O.

Man I hope you have a good visit Ann’s I’ll pray for your recovery.
  3. bc82

ETEC 250 H.O.

With the ETEC the boat went mid 90s no problem, that was with a 34p... I haven’t even got on pad with the 200, but the thing will scoot on the river with the 26p drag.
  4. bc82

ETEC 250 H.O.

5. bc82

ETEC 250 H.O.

I couldn't post a new thread in the sales portion so apologies if this is misplaced. Looking to part ways with some things that I am very sad about loosing, but Dr bills and unexpected surgeries have kept me out of work. That aside I have a 2011 Evinrude ETEC 250 H.O. with about 230 hrs 120 on...
  6. bc82

Xtb 21

I’m gonna start testing different props and want to have the right base setup before I start doing any changes. I’m looking for suggestions on where I am vs where I might need to be. I’m testing a 25p Trophy, 30 ET, 30 drag 3 and 4.’m Currently running 12” on hydro dynamics, 3/8 below pad (lip...
  7. bc82

2.5 Alien Cowling Parts

Thanks for the tip, but I've tried to get ahold of him for a week and not one return call. I had a line on a guy on the Facebook page and if it comes through I'll pass his information here.
  8. bc82

2.5 Alien Cowling Parts

I am looking for a front plate/sheild for my cowl, Merc or Mariner doesn't matter I just want to find the part. If anyone knows of anyone making these please let me know since Merc has discontinued them.