Recent content by bishopg

1. bishopg

90 xb2002

like i need a hole in the head!
  2. bishopg

90 xb2002

If your heart is right I would take the cowl...get it right Ill take th complete motor!
  3. bishopg

Dyno cost

Totally agree a room makes a big difference.
  4. bishopg

90 xb2002

King part it out I want the cowl and ecu.
  5. bishopg

Dyno cost

The means for data aquisition has nothing to do with wether it is a dyno or not you can use a mechanical strain gauge and do the math yourself. It will be as accurate as the calibration is no matter what system you are using. The DDT STYLE handheld dyno that land and sea used to sell is just...
  6. bishopg

Dyno cost

Bush's propshaft dyno for the 3.0L merc is from land and sea is a water break as well as Brendon Powers'. Not sure about Bush's midsection dyno. I have a land and sea dynomite as well and the are very nice units. The software is awesome. How does a water brake constitute a dyno or not? If...
  7. bishopg

Allison red book

could I get a copy please bishopg1@hotmail.com
  8. bishopg

Removing Powerhead on 280

That only = 8
  9. bishopg

Allison red book

Please add me to the list if possible bishopg1@hotmail.com
  10. bishopg

Rumblings on Lake X

One thing is for sure if there is a kilo run in that area and if Paul gets that super secret NASA approved black gelcoat one off cause he doesnt want carpet Bullet he will break the record. Hell I think the man could get Dale to build a bad enough 150 and do it in center console G3 Cause he is...
  11. bishopg

Respect

I couldn't agree more. I say you would be hard pressed to find an Obama supporter in that crowd. Great story. Thanks to SSFC Beale and the thousands of other that have made the ultimate sacrifice so we can stand proud as free Americans. GOD BLESS THE USA!
  12. bishopg

15" short ram mid

10-4 man....if any one is looking. This isnt the one on my boat right now it is cleaner. Nice piece!
  13. bishopg

15" short ram mid

I have one in ment condition long ram though! 3000 trim pump and all. if interested give me a shout gbishop1@hotmail.com
  14. bishopg

seats

Korn I should be getting my new seat soon check with BJ we can work something out for one of my buckets.
  15. bishopg

12 inch mid

you wouldnt be interested in trading for 15" mid?