2. B

2009 20 CC Comp bullet

new price 22,500
  3. B

2009 20 CC Comp bullet

thanks on the compliments jeff
  4. B

2009 20 CC Comp bullet

thanks for the kind words guys I haven't been around much latley but to answer some of the questions I dont really want to sell it but it is for sell if it does sell i will build something else (when i ordered this boat it was empty so I could do all the riggin if there is a hole I put it there)...
  5. B

2009 20 CC Comp bullet

whipper it must be a yellow boat thing:very happy:very happy
  6. B

2009 20 CC Comp bullet

2009 20CC Comp blue printed pad 24v OMC troller with quick release hummingbird 525 on bow in-control hot foot in-control footrest poly planer 50watt amp for i-pod 2 pyle water proof speakers auto meter gauges with yellow rings and purple bezels: GPS with recall 8k tach water temp...
  7. B

Concordia La. 11/6 thru 11/9

this is going to be a great weekend roy you must be lookin for all the ehlp you can get but dont' worry ole yeller wont' bite ya too bad :very happy jeff
  8. B

Mark Beck's Alli- Finished

thanks guys for all the great comments and a special thanks to hank you da man bro jeff
  9. B

It's with a heavy heart that I make this post. We lost member brpdk945 tonight

I wish we had been able to meet maybe next time I would walk across the sun for mark and michelle so drivin a few hours was nothing jeff
  10. B

1999 Bullet 20 XDC boat and trailer

boat is sold thanks jeff
  11. B

It's with a heavy heart that I make this post. We lost member brpdk945 tonight

I don't have the words we lost a GREAT friend and a GREAT person jeff til we meet again
  12. B

1999 Bullet 20 XDC boat and trailer

1999 Bullet 20 XDC 24v omc troller, hydro steering,12 inch jack plate, allison bucket seats, backsplash, sport shield, garmin 140 on bow, zercom flasher w/temp in dash,purple billet cup holder and grab handles, purple bezels boats in great shape and garage kept has one butt seat(matching) with...
  13. B

Latest improvements to my XB2002

mark it was great havin ya'll over and gettin to dress up the 02 its a fine ride I can't wiat til your next trip over jeff
  14. B

1997 Mercury 245 Mod Vp

this is a good one jeff
  15. B

Need TRU input!!

SORRY that you feel ALL the info you are getting is total BS and as far as sandin the lip off the pad alot of people have done it and it has helped hank and chads both have been sanded and the suggestion of movin the motor in had been made 2 month ago as a matter of fact I still have the motor...