Recent content by Charlie Bear

1. Charlie Bear

Grandsport vs. SS 2000

That's a wonderful offer no better way than to have them side-by-side in person. I will try to PM.
  2. Charlie Bear

Grandsport vs. SS 2000

This is such amazing information I can't begin to thank you all enough. I never thought I could get such a fantastic discussion and pictures of the two models. This type of information would take a long time to amass and a lot of dollars to acquire over many years. Thank you for sharing with me...
  3. Charlie Bear

Grandsport vs. SS 2000

Thank you again for all the responses. I really want to thank you for all those wonderful pictures that really really shows the difference I just couldn't get that from the website. You must be a professional photographer nobody ever takes that good of pictures. I really like the space between...
  4. Charlie Bear

Grandsport vs. SS 2000

How cool to have an Allison in Scandinavia. Love to see the water scooters scratching their heads. LOL. The Corvette comparison is an excellent example and speaks volumes for your knowledge, thank you for sharing that. It's becoming apparent to me that all the Allison's are so good it may be...
  5. Charlie Bear

Grandsport vs. SS 2000

I appreciate the Great responses this is excellent information I can't thank you all enough. I was thinking the SS from my old go fast days but it's sounding like the GS might be a better fit. I like the rough water ability and easier and more room to get in and out. If I'm understanding it...
  6. Charlie Bear

Grandsport vs. SS 2000

Which boat do I want to buy the Grand Sport or the SS 2000. This is my first post. I have wanted an Allison all my life. I first wanted one back in the sixties I am now 60 years old and it's on my bucket list. I have been involved in racing many years, now it's time to slow down. LOL I live on...