1. Trim.A6429A6E-1926-4277-AFD1-746259C3471C

Trim.A6429A6E-1926-4277-AFD1-746259C3471C

Cruisin along
  2. Chase

Switch Panel diagram XB02

Thanks man! Big help.
  3. Chase

Yeah thanks, I got that one previously.. I was looking for something comin off the switches and layout runnin through the boat. I'm trynna fix what's there before I start crawlin through all the boxes of the boat ;) but looks like I may have to. I called Allison before about wiring harness and...
  4. Chase

final job on the restoration, wiring all switches and components. Then she is done :)

final job on the restoration, wiring all switches and components. Then she is done :)
  5. Chase

Block diagram/schematic XB02

Hey y'all, I found some older threads with schematics and wiring diagram links but all were removed or expired. I got a little from Allison home, but not in depth enough to see what's going where on what color. I am looking for wiring diagrams only in the boat, motor side is finished. I am at...
  6. Chase

Hey y'all, I found some older threads with schematics and block diagram links but all were removed or expired. I am looking for wiring diagrams only in the boat, motor side is finished. I am at the switch panel now needing guidance. Previous owner cut a lot of terminals and wires away so I...
  7. Chase

Got a sweet set of Livorsi gauges for my XB02, wiring from the boat seems to be a pain. I have...

Got a sweet set of Livorsi gauges for my XB02, wiring from the boat seems to be a pain. I have SM with details, but no +V where I need