Recent content by Cybermerc150

1. Cybermerc150

A-Boat Rookie

Well its up and running
  2. Cybermerc150

Trim Buttons

Hey everyone Was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a trim button setup like this (not my pic or boat) Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance -Josh
  3. Cybermerc150

Is an Allison GT-20 capable of 100mph?

Thank you sir I had an original goal of 95mph until some said i couldnt do it in the gt20...so i upped my power, and im gonna get a lot of seat time and setup in and shoot for the BUCK!
  4. Cybermerc150

I have a ported 260 block im building carb...so ill have a ported 245 on mine Im goaling to run 100mph with it My gt20 weighed 1383lbs before i had to do a deck repair...and im setting it up lighter than previous owner had it
  5. Cybermerc150

The owner who had my gt20 originally ran 96mph with a promax in the early 2000s
  6. Cybermerc150

I heard a gt20 cant run over 100mph Whats everyones thoughts?
  7. Cybermerc150

Where's all the GT-20 owners at?

No powerhead under it yet...still waiting for it to be built But heres the cowl i restored on her
  8. Cybermerc150

This is where the new front deck and original rear deck meet 2 solid layers of 1708 biaxial
  9. Cybermerc150

I have gotten further along on my quest to have a drivable allison! Decided to build a carb 260 for it instead of the 2.5 200 i was gonna build. Heres some pics of the deck getting put on 3M 5200 was used to join the deck and hull together She Fit damn Good! Looks like a boat now! But theres...
  10. Cybermerc150

Thank you sir! I have 2 actually...that one is all original...this one i restored and is going on the gt20!
  11. Cybermerc150

Ya...here if its not snowing...its too cold to glass still haha...and sadly i dont have a garage to work in or it would be done by now lol
  12. Cybermerc150

Also got this for her
  13. Cybermerc150

Well...i haven't had good weather to glass the deck on yet...but i did start rigging the jackplate and mota' up and ill let the pics do the talking...lol Also mocked up how im going to do my center steer seat setup
  14. Cybermerc150

A-Boat Rookie

I forgot the Mercruiser pumps were faster...i may have to run one of those as well
  15. Cybermerc150

A-Boat Rookie

I have a very nice holeshot plate and my buddy mark is letting me try a few drag props! I have a single ram trim clamp i plan to run 24v trim on and am in search of a mechanical trim indicator because i dont want a trim delay computer due to me also running topend on the rivers If anyone can...