Recent content by David Shook

1. D

Change - Man have things changed around here...

Sup Whipper been awhile
  2. D

Greetings.

The SS2000s seem to come up on a regular basis on Scream & Fly most with engines , I think if you will be patient youll find a gooden, good luck and be safe learning too drive, Yall slow down, Have a gooden. Shook
  3. D

New Allison XTB 21 owner

What a great job you have done bringing her back to life , beautiful , reminds me of the old carp boat I pulled out of a junk yard many years ago , I'm impressed , You will be on pad soon , its like learning to riding a bike , Once you get on the pad and set up correct maybe 90-95 Be safe and...
  4. D

2021 Allison Rally role call

LMAO John !!!!!!
  5. D

2021 Allison Rally role call

Do you have to have a boat to attend ?
  6. D

1994 XB2003 vs 1995 XB2002

Never owned an 03 , but had a friend that was a successful tournament fisherman that did , boat would only run 101 with a 280 , but according to him the fishing and family friendliness was great. Welcome to Allison , Hope you catch a biggun ! Shook
  7. D

Newbie intro

Man , What a beautiful boat, what power you got on that ? We should be able to get 105 with the right wheel, bet your pop in law would enjoy that ? Shook
  8. D

Engine height???

Raise it an 1/8 inch at a time till it blows out then drop it 1/8 should be maxed out the only way to know if you have all of it !
  9. D

Another New Member

Welcome Good folks on here Shook
  10. D

Congrats Allison owners , Fourteen years of dominance !

bigtis, You have to run the small case to put it into the 120's but it will leave you at anytime , the problem is the big blade I ran my small case for seven or eight years drag racing with a small blade no problems first time I put a large wheel on it split lost all of it , its a crap shoot...
  11. D

John, How you doing old friend , I don.t know that I could do any thing else , I've had it backwards, side ways, almost upside down, 3ft out of the water, in the bushes, Can you think of anything else , maybe on the trailer LMAO ! Hope all is well out your way , good to hear from you as always .
  12. D

We the normal A Boat owners went to Fla. 14 years ago today , and kicked some ass , in three days we broke three world records first day we broke the old record which was with The Allison Tater chip boat , good drivers, and mercury reps changing power heads to set records with different H. P...
  13. D

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

Just going on with you Mike, our boats are the best and will be around for many years They have been the pride of my life Thanks to Paul , Darris ,and Nancy and all the guys at the plant for giving all of us many years of pleasure , and there are many more to come , it' just a new era .
  14. D

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

Yes Mike that is correct , you might want to contact the Smithsonian and see if they might have room for your boat in the antiquities section to display it , You and 99.5 of us have just been eradicated ? Your boat has just been devalued might want to sell instead of making a flower planter...