Recent content by delgrad59

1. D

Allison Red Book

Can i get a copy delgrad59@yahoo.com
  2. D

2 low hour 250 optis 10000.

Been on Craigslist for a couple of days. 5 minutes from my house. Thought about doing it as you said. Have two. But they are 3 liter right? Thought that wasn't a good fit for grandsport
  3. D

Wtb crank

Looking for a 9 ring non oiler small top bearing 1.375
  4. D

WTB trailer jack

Have an smp trailer with the welded on plate. Went to harbor freight and bought their little jack, with the double latch. took it apart cut a couple of springs then reattach the c clip. works fine and now I don't worry about the single pull pin bending
  5. D

27 spinelli

Left you a pm
  6. D

Allisons in Florida

Let me know if you are gonna run on tarpon. I can bring my GS
  7. D

1996 Allison Grandsport Elite Ski

What a steal. Beautiful rig. Wish this one was available when i was looking. GLWS
  8. D

WTB: 20" offshore mid, can only

Saw this on craigslist. Have no idea about details but thought it may be a lead. http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/2476440906.html
  9. D

Here she is with her bimini!

Do you find the 36 inch height ok? Would taller be better or just more of a sail in the wind? I am 6 ft tall and want enough clearance where I can duck but don't need to crawl.
  10. D

Interior

Sent an email to Allison to get an estimate.
  11. D

Cleaning up alittle

What are you looking for the sender?
  12. D

Interior

Thanks. Have any idea about quality comparison? With two kids the seats are going to be used so want to make sure they hold up. Guess a local shop is a crapshoot for quality whereas Allison is a known.
  13. D

Interior

My GS interior is getting tired. Is the suggestion to replace with an Allison interior or use a local shop?
  14. D

New Family Member

Congrats! At 3 months my daughter just took her first ride.
  15. D

Hydraulic or manual jackplate

I got an xs-2003 andwill have the typical beach stuff and creature comforts on the boat at all times. Too lazy to take stuff out.