Recent content by DieTryin

1. DieTryin

Sold

I'll let him know you're interested, but he seems to like this case and the boat drives pretty good the way it's set up. But, like I said earlier, it's the only one I've ever driven.
  2. DieTryin

Sold

Looks like I'm getting beat up on this deal I'll be lucky to clear $14,000
  3. DieTryin

Sold

Guys, I don't go back to work until May 26th. I will deliver this right to your driveway! With a full tank of gas!!!
  4. DieTryin

Trying to sell XB2003PST

Trying to sell XB2003PST
  5. DieTryin

Sold

It handles great, but I guess you have to take what I say with a grain of salt because I've never had any other lower unit on my boat ha, ha!
  6. DieTryin

Sold

I may split if boat sells first.
  7. DieTryin

Sold

I have the next two weeks off and I can even deliver the boat pretty much anywhere for a mileage fee. My phone number (three-sixty) 929-9I08
  8. DieTryin

Sold

Thanks for the comments guys, Forgot to include a few things: All wires and lights were replaced when trailer was completely rebuilt this spring. Two of the four tires are new Have short and tall windshields Allison planer and Allison foil I also have a brand new Keel Guard that I haven't...
  9. DieTryin

Sold

10. DieTryin

Sold

11. DieTryin

Sold

This boat is amazing to drive. Easily gets into the upper 80's with the "fishing" prop I have on it and a full load. Mid 90's should be easy with a different prop but this one handles a fishing load and extra people very well. New seats from Allison w/receipts for over $1100 New hydraulic...
  12. DieTryin

You're gonna need a bigger boat....

It's offshore power. Obviously not for boats like ours. For the price of one of those, I could have bought my 6 of my motors...
  13. DieTryin

XB2003 Bench Seat

Excellent, like new condition. Black with white/red trim. I can text or email pics. $300 shipped
  14. DieTryin

End of Two-Stroke Outboards

I think they're content with letting us scrounge for 2.5L blocks. The current crop of cookie cutters are where the money's at. A light weight motor would be wasted on a two thousand pound water plow. I don't think a sub 400 pound 200hp outboard is out of the question, but I don't think...
  15. DieTryin

Newest xb 2003

I called the factory a couple months ago and they told me they will still build a XB2003 if someone ordered it. I think he quoted me a price somewhere around 38K, but don't hold me to that.