Recent content by dirty shocker

1. D

375lb 300hp Verado release date?

Or there is the new Ford 3.5 v6 twin turbo eco boost, Pull off the two turbos and put one big one on and your from a stock 365 hp up too a 600+ hp! there will be 1000 hp out of it soon.
  2. D

28 trophy plus

is prop still available? Text me pics 262 424-1603
  3. D

300xs like new

Ah your in florida i see!
  4. D

300xs like new

were is it located?
  5. D

Any clean Xb 02 out there ?

Mines clean , because John hasnt touched it yet! Stay away, you can look on the 14th but do not touch,i can just picture 100 used rubbers all over it! ucky
  6. D

300xs like new

Im interested! Whats the reason for geting rid of it? and where is it located? I have a 21 pulsare checkmate that i have a 225 opti on and would love to get closer to 90 ! Thanks Rich
  7. D

10 and 6 inch jack plates

Do you have info on the plate,what is the max HP and weight for it? thanks Rich
  8. D

14 in Allison jackplate

Do you still have and what is the max weight and HP for it? thanks Rich
  9. D

Allisons win Blarneys Island

I found the little problem on my motor that held me back a bit Jeff! Nick detuned my motor so i could not win thursday! LOL Goin out today to get some hours on the block! He didnt want me to crush larry yet!
  10. D

Hydrostream Varmit Bass Boat

were you located?
  11. D

Xb 02

LOL good luck with that! I was thinkin Xsive xr!
  12. D

pro max cowl

Is this cowl ,pan and skirt still for sale? I have a buyer if it is,Thanks
  13. D

Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

They seem to run faster when out of the water.lol Props to the guy that took the pics. We were running radar runs at a bar that holds this big shindig and bikini contest up here in wisconsin.Fun times.rough water.
  14. D

Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

My First and still own.95 comp. Older pics
  15. D

15" mid and clamp

to the top,new price,thanks