Recent content by durandbagwell86

1. D

boat race at Santee Cooper SC

Nice. Ban me since I currently own 5 Allison's and I'm a proud owner. You're the one that started a fight with me in your first post, glad you could finish it.
  2. D

I haven't been on scream and fly in a couple of years, don't even remember my password. I posted here for a race event, but as you can tell I am proud of our bass boats. What model xb do you have riverrat?
  3. D

Didn't miss my calling. I'm a glorified machinist/laser welder at best. What we do have is some bass boats that haul ass, if people don't like my post or want to run our boats with their bass boats ignore me and my post. We have no desire to run unlimited in dsra or obda, if we did we wouldn't...
  4. D

Glad there's more than 2 now. I'd like to see you race a slow omc powered 1/4 master.
  5. D

At one time you were talking a little shi* Erik about outrunning everyone at Santee, correct? Don't think you showed face. Keep outrunning the other guy in your class and leave me the hell alone about what I do.
  6. D

All motor is what we are, I just don't want anyone under my cowl or around my pad. I know they'll be bitchin if we do some spanking. First words will be "he sprayed it". I wasn't responding about a teardown or weight about racing at the rally, just in certain sanctioned events that we don't run...
  7. D

I'm not running by anyone's rules, look back at what I claimed. There's a reason we don't run sanctioned events, I don't let people weight, look, tear down my shi*, or be told what I can or can't run.
  8. D

You going to try to bring your prostock bigtis?
  9. D

You going to hold the camera patch? Bring some popcorn too.
  10. D

We'll try to bring 2 rigs to the rally. Working on one now, probably just run the stock 260 against xyz. Should be good enough. I'd like to run 1320ft.
  11. D

What the hell are you talking about xyz?
  12. D

What boat did you just get back from Allison?
  13. D

Good bigtis. You going to the rally? I talked to Mr. Reynolds today and he said maybe Friday after lunch he might have a top speed shootout. I'll try to drag one of the boats up there, just don't think I'll have my top end boat ready. Either way I plan on riding up somehow.
  14. D

Lighter than our drag that bigtis is talking about, and it's 715 with steering and plate.
  15. D

The older xb's are the lightest. We have an 89 procomp that was built for Darris's friend that is one of the lightest.