Recent content by fuzzbuzzeng

1. F

1997 XB2003 for sale

Boat sold to member XB03. I know he will make a good home for this boat that I have babied for 22 years.
  2. F

Xb2003

my 97 XB2003 ally is at my lakehouse garage at Lake Conroe 70 miles away. I still work 5 days a week as a Progressive insurance agent. I will take pictures of all the compartments this coming weekend the driver and passenger seats are what they are, there were no bucket seats in it when I...
  3. F

1997 XB2003 for sale

yes still available. thanks Richard
  4. F

1997 XB2003 for sale

more pics
  5. F

1997 XB2003 for sale

I have owned this 97 Ally 22 years since buying it in 1999. It looked brand new then and still does now. a true garage queen has a 225 Mariner Pro Max all original and still runs great. kept in the same home garage on Lake Conroe since 1999. 25,000 firm fished gently, never fished a...
  6. F

What's your favorite pickup truck color and why?

Black is the meanest looking white is the classiest looking bright red is the sportiest looking
  7. F

1998 Mercury 150 carbed

I just spoke to a friend who saves all the Merc brochures when he goes to boat shows. He found the 1998 publication and said my engine is a 2.0 liter just like the 135hp.
  8. F

1998 Mercury 150 carbed

not an XR-6. just plain jane 150hp carbureted 20 inch s/n OG742663 is this a 2.0 or is it a 2.5 liter ? I have searched the forums and tried the internet, cant find the answer. I looked on the Mercury parts web but still could not find the answer.
  9. F

Lost HP and RPM on promax ported to 260 specs

run the engine at night with the hood off to see if any of the ignition wires or coils are arcing
  10. F

Sick 280

try something real simple...start your engine at night and see if the wires or coils are breaking down...if they are you will see lightning all over the back of the engine.
  11. F

another hyd steering questions

well I tried running these hoses from the gas tank area and it did not work well, the hoses would get kinked if the motor was trimmed up.. so I put them back like they were, where the original cables came out
  12. F

another hyd steering questions

definitely better to run lines from gas tank area...because when you run them from the side, and you turn the engine to the extreme right or left, the hoses have to slide inside the grommet holes. if you have a tight fit with the grommets to minimize water intrusion when coming off plane...
  13. F

Allison XB2002

boat no longer for sale
  14. F

XB2002 set up

I have a 1991 XB2002 with a rapid jack manual plate. The plate is already jacked as high as it can go. The motor just removed had a 15 inch mid. Now I want to install a motor with a 20 inch mid. this is a stock 150 Merc, carburetored, with a standard LU with no low water pickup. Do I...
  15. F

1999 280 ss efi sport

motor is sold