Recent content by garyroholt

1. garyroholt

24 volt trim help

Yes you can. Run 24 volt to a separate circuit/trim switch, and add a third pump relay . If you go to S&F search a bit you'll find a wiring diagram.
  2. garyroholt

Fair Market Value of Allison I want to sell?

$30,000 The market is out there, the boat is worth every penny of it.
  3. garyroholt

Allison factory cover

I have an Allison cover they call it a soft touch it was intended as a travel cover. For travel it does not buff the top or windshield but there are areas on the side where the straps come down that rubs the gel. Had to be really bad weather before I would put it on and travel with it. It isn't...
  4. garyroholt

How do we delete posts? Thank you Gary

How do we delete posts? Thank you Gary
  5. garyroholt

Seat covers

Sold
  6. garyroholt

Seat covers

SOLD
  7. garyroholt

30 ET

Sold! That was quick
  8. garyroholt

30 ET

Lab ET. Small hub included. a 9 out of 10 no thining $650 7153037895 western WI
  9. garyroholt

Lost a blade on my 3-blade Mercury Lightning ET yesterday HELP

I've had 2 et's throw blades fortunately not at the gear case,. I wold definitely get the gear case damage repaired professionally or I would expect additional stress cracking even if there is none now.
  10. garyroholt

Like New Condition 2000 Xb-2002...2000 Merc 225 promax SS

Beautiful set up, Worth every penny!
  11. garyroholt

22 Yamaha

sending PM. Thanks.
  12. garyroholt

22 Yamaha

Terry It this prop still for sale?
  13. garyroholt

Powerhead Gaskets

How about $20 each, fast delivery, good product http://stores.ebay.com/jkwatercraftparts/sch/_i.html?_sop=12&_nkw=27-823142
  14. garyroholt

280 Service Manual

I Have one, What do you need?
  15. garyroholt

Lower Units

Yes I agree, lots of stress when you run a surfacing prop especially a higher pitch prop. My error in first post it was the bearing carrier would spin and the one propshaft bearing that didn't hold up to the stress on the 200 gearcase. ( not driveshaft and bearing) The bearing carrier on my...