Recent content by gmorgan

1. gmorgan

2.5 Coned Gear Case

Photos would help.
  2. gmorgan

200 case for nosecone

I have two friends who have had Doghouse nose cone their lowers, and they were very happy with his work. Miller bought JC’s and Titus’ equipment, some of it. He also uses the same nosecone as JC always did. He’ll do you a great job.
  3. gmorgan

200 case for nosecone

Send it to Doghouse Propeller service. Miller Hunt is the owner.
  4. gmorgan

Whats it worth? 97 200 promax

John, it depends a lot on what shape the motor is in and what gear case. We would be better able to give an estimate if you had some pics and more description.
  5. gmorgan

Promax Falls flat at around 6000 rpm.

Whipper it is good to see you back. Have a nice summer.
  6. gmorgan

mercury 2.5 225xs

Good luck.
  7. gmorgan

Change - Man have things changed around here...

Way to go, Whipper.
  8. gmorgan

Promax Falls flat at around 6000 rpm.

If you have pyros, it should indicate which side is low on temp, thereby alerting you as to which side of the motor is missing.
  9. gmorgan

Old Guy, New Forum Member

Welcome back to Allison, Keith. I had the same long layoff as you, but I got back in an Allison eight years ago. It was a very good decision. The way these boats hold their value, you can’t have more fun for the money.
  10. gmorgan

XB 2003- 15 or 20 inch mid

There have been lots of both mounted. I don’t remember any complaints either way.
  11. gmorgan

Replacement gauges

I’ve had all Livorsi gauges for about 8 years, and they have been very reliable. I think Autometer makes them for Livorsi.
  12. gmorgan

Finally an Allison owner

You’re gonna love it. That is a fine looking boat. Good luck with the repairs.
  13. gmorgan

Sportmaster lower unit repair

Bill, how do you get diesel fuel in that location without cutting a hole in the mid and liner?
  14. gmorgan

whats a 2001mercury 300 drag worth

Post some pics so we know what gear case and mid and cowl.
  15. gmorgan

Brussrude, how fast can you get your little V4 to push your SS?