Recent content by Go Devil

1. G

Xb2003

Hey SuperTim: I parted with Ole Red / She got a New Home back in July 18. Your XB2003 (Nice). That Electric Thing sounds interesting. Anyway; an Allison would look good with any Rigged Engine. Good Luck on Your Project.
  2. G

XB2003 Carpet

xs03mich is Right On. Call Bill at Allison. Before I Sold It, I completely did My 94 XB2003 with Factory Custom Cut. / $420 in 2016 / Minus Labor & Adhesive. If You do it Yourself, try to Have Fun / It's a Pain in the AZZ:soapbox:
  3. G

Time To Go

I'll bet that Eagle 115 & SS was a Fun & Cool Looking Ride. Sorry missed meeting You / Hope You had a Good Time.
  4. G

New Merc XS Pro 150/175 4 stroke or 2 Stroke

Had business at Marina on Friday 15th. If you noticed a Black Vette, meandering through Campground, it was Me. Didn't know you had made it there. Hope you had a Good Time.
  5. G

Time To Go

GREAT FORUM / SOLD MY ALLI THIS AFTERNOON / OFF MARKET
  6. G

94XB2003 Pro Sport Tournament Still For Sale

GOT CONTACT THIS AFTERNOON / SOLD & OFF MARKET
  7. G

94XB2003 Pro Sport Tournament Still For Sale

I Posted my Boat for sale 06/03/18 under (Time To Go). Lot of hrs. into it. Deal was closed, but within a few hrs. to pick it up "He changed His Mind" This Post is to clear any confusion (it is still For Sale). All Pics are Current / few Pics attached, when it was to be picked up Friday...
  8. G

Time To Go

Hey Trojanlarry: Get this. Guy was within few hours of coming to get it. He backed out:mad:. Anyway, what kind of deal are you looking for? drop me a number & I'll get with you.
  9. G

Time To Go

Hey Trojanlarry: Thanks for your question / She is sold: Sorry haven't taken it off Forum yet.
  10. G

Time To Go

Hi Gern: Back in November 2017 I had been messing around with the Power Lift (Jackplate) and had set it to 2" below Pad. Mind You, the Pad has no Lip. Wife clocked it at 70 MPH GPS. Didn't have pedal mashed down to resistance, but, felt punching to My Left Arm. Little Chine Walk / LOL. The Ole...
  11. G

New Merc XS Pro 150/175 4 stroke or 2 Stroke

Hey Funny Guy / are You by any chance here at Campbell Point? Your Post May 21/18. If so are You at the Park?
  12. G

Time To Go

Hey, I feel like 71 this morning:samesong:Good Luck on selling the Ole Gal.
  13. G

Time To Go

Yes Gary; we are a Rare Breed. Mine is still available, but I get those Ole Feelings not to sell. All that time getting it looking good & always that sense of accomplishment. Haven't had her out since November 2017. Had other things going on. If I launch her again, Well, you know. Age Wise: I...
  14. G

Xb 21 latches not working (any alternatives)

Thanks / Good Advice. Have a Good Day.
  15. G

Xb 21 latches not working (any alternatives)

Glad you did't need to go new & saved the expense & hassle of replacing. I'm going to get some of that stuff & keep on hand. Lots of other things around. Good Ole Graphite.