1. G

Merc 2.5 heads

I will take the 36cc heads. Sent you a PM from Scream and Fly. Scott
  2. G

Need a Digital ECU Bracket...

anybody got one. Scott
  3. G

2000 Allison XB 2002t $12000

Not sure about "soon". Boat is with no motor, I am broke, so I have to piece a motor together. Already found a mid and lower, but will need cowling, powerhead, trim pump, trim computer, props...and did I mention I am broke. I overreacted when I sold everything, and I mean, I sold...
  4. G

2000 Allison XB 2002t $12000

Deposit check will be in the mail tomorrow morning. Scott
  5. G

2002 Ss2000

Bump to the top. Scott
  6. G

2002 Ss2000

Back to the top.
  7. G

2002 Ss2000

Re-listing 2002 SS2000 with new info... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2002 Allison SS2000 Side Slide I am re-listing based upon sale of Powerhead. I have been asked about separating various pieces, so prices are as follows: 1...
  8. G

Sweet Grand Sport

That price is incredible!!!!!!!!! I would be on it in a heart beat if it weren't for my SS2000. Is it possible that dealer does not know what he has?? Scott
  9. G

Bat turn

If you want the prestige of knowing that you can really drive a boat, get an SS2000. I personally do not agree with putting the battery in the back. Darrus told me to put it in the front and to use a 10 inch set back (I was half drunk when he told me, so I hope I heard him right). I did that...
  10. G

Electro-mechanical trim stop

I am looking for ideas on how to rig a electro-mechanical trim stop for my SS2000. I am running a 260 short shaft with a stainless marine mechanical trim indicator. I just rigged my up trim for 24v and installed my trim computer. Now I need a mechanical means of throwing a switch as a...
  11. G

New Grandsport owner

If you want to try a drag prop like a Yamaha drag, BORROW one. They will not lift the bow. Try it to satisfy your curiosity, but it will not work (my opinion from my attempt at it). Based upon what you are saying in these posts, I am beginning to think a 4 blade from Performance is going...
  12. G

XR-2002 Bouncing?

Actually, depending on your weight and where you have things positioned, you may be creating an exaggerated fulcrum effect. Going further back kinda causes a see-saw effect with a boat that light, with the transom being the pivot point. Try 4 inches and see what happens. Sounds like a lot...
  13. G

New Grandsport owner

Here is what I did for props for my Grand Sport. First I bought a new, real 30 ET for $850.00. Obviously I did not know what I was doing. Real Mercury ETs are great props, but if you want various props for various reason, it gets real expensive real quick. Buy Big ear choppers. Check your...
  14. G

XR-2002 Bouncing?

Jay J knows better than me, but 10 inches of set back sounds like way too much. A previous post says go down to 4 inches. Bill at Allison tells me that 10 inches of set back is for cruising, and closer to the transom is for racing. Scott
  15. G

New Grandsport owner

Tell me how to post a pic and I will provide a picture. In the mean time, buy a stainless marine trim indicator. If you intend to race the Grand Sport like I did mine, forget the seat of the pants stuff. You need to be able to set that thing in the right place as soon as possible. Yes...