Recent content by hotshaft

1. H

Age this buck!?!?!?

4.5 plus sir. I hunt around the Mckenize are a lot. I have have a lot of pic of mature bucks I compared him to that I have killed and aged:at the bar
  2. H

Watts Bar in November

Looks like fun:beer::beer:
  3. H

2007 Z20 Ranger

Did your boat sell?
  4. H

YEP I axed it...

Red we need to go huntn some time. The family farms 5000 acres in west tn and they dont hunt:shock:. P.S. I will bring Hotprop.
  5. H

New 21 Bullet

Paul tested the 21ss this week. The 21ss with a 250pro xs with a tm 88 and sm 95. I can see the 88 with a Sm not 95 IMO. What do you guys think:shock:
  6. H

New 21 Bullet

Will do!!:gone fishing
  7. H

New 21 Bullet

Yeah for $57,000 your not getting much. They been testing it for over ten years well what have they really been doing looks like not much. Bill said paul says the boat will fish 90-92 with a 250xs with a tm. IMO i dont think so paul not with a fishn load!!!! The all comp and no wood how long has...
  8. H

Pair of Honda 90

9. H

My sons trophy - Barbados Ram

congrats!!!!!
  10. H

Rally pics post em here

Very nice!!!!!!!!
  11. H

Wakeup !!!!! Hotprop

Sounds fun:gasp:big grin:big grin:big grin
  12. H

SPOONING in EAST TN

Ask msharp i tried pulling as hard as i could with pliers but no luck. The hooks on that big spoon make hooks on a 30plus look tiny!!!!!:help:help:help:help
  13. H

Wakeup !!!!! Hotprop

Dang the button is aimed at ol msharp now!!!!:help:help:punch:beer:
  14. H

Cherokee Lake fishing??

:gone fishingYou will have to ask msharp about cherokee fishing!!!!! He has been smoking some A** at cherokee :gone fishing
  15. H

SPOONING in EAST TN