Recent content by Hydronuts1234566

1. H

XB 2003 SKID PLANNER

Pretty sure there are different dimensions for different hulls but Bill could confirm . I have a 92 xtb ,if they are different and this is cheap I would like to try one .If so shoot me a quick note at : Canff66@gmail.com Thanks
  2. H

XTB owners

Placed the order yesterday, thanks for doing this and for your help .
  3. H

XTB owners

Nice boat , and yes that windscreen looks taller and shaped better then what I have . Just need to figure this out with custom mold and tint. Il call them and try to explain. Kinda surprised they don’t id by make and model . I’ll drop the name I read back on this thread, maybe they can search...
  4. H

XTB owners

I wrote them and they replied saying they need my windshield or a template because they don’t id them by boat make and model . Do you know the fellow that had one made recently ?perhaps he has an invoice with item no or something. Or a name I could maybe have them check their records . I’m not...
  5. H

XTB owners

Does anyone have an extra XTB windscreen they would like to sell or is the process to look up Custom Mold & Tint .
  6. H

Ha , happen to be into a cold one right now, watching the bruins/ leaf game . Cheers my friend
  7. H

Thanks you , i will look there . Cheers
  8. H

9. H

Hi folks , new to the site but not new to performance boating . Just a quick intro ; I’m from Ontario Canada and have been looking to buy a Allison bass boat of some kind to bring home . Likely Xtb as they appear to be a cost effective option for me . Anyway, I’ve read and researched the various...