Recent content by I/O to O/B

1. I

2001 XB2003 w/ 2.5 Merc 280

I have fished this boat and it is absolute mint. If someone wants the low-hour holy grail that is totally dialed in, this is it.
  2. I

1997 XB03 Hull and Trailer - 9k

Sorry I haven't been onto this lately. The entire bottom has just been blue-printed and re-finished. Picking the boat up this weekend to relist with new pics. Thanks.
  3. I

1997 XB03 Hull and Trailer - 9k

back to the top. willing to consider 7.5k for hull and trailer; looking at another boat opportunity. Thanks.
  4. I

New problem

To close out, there was a ground wire loose at the front bottom of the engine. Re-connected it properly and shazam.
  5. I

New problem

Just got my 225 promax running great after swapping out a pooched starter. Out fishing, running great. Stopped for a few casts, turn key, engine fires up and then stops instantly. Only started twice after that, but both times died instantly. Thereafter cranking did absolutely nothing. I...
  6. I

The drama continues....

So, the starter was pooched. Swapped it out for a new used one and she rips again. Thanks for the help.
  7. I

The drama continues....

Don't tell me Kim Jong - Guy finally launched his arsenal of Mattel water rockets at you guys. Anyone still alive down there?
  8. I

The drama continues....

So, there seems to be voltage getting through from battery cable to top post on solenoid and then to bottom post of solenoid and then over to the starter from the bottom post. I measured by keeping one pen point on the positive end of the battery cable where it attaches to the top post of the...
  9. I

The drama continues....

I'm actually not sure if it's the starter or the solenoid that is clicking cause I'm by myself at the cottage. I did see the starter gear move up slightly on one click, then nothin. Gonna do the voltage drop test tomorrow! Thanks Guys
  10. I

The drama continues....

So, she's not seized. The flywheel turns so easily if i was back in my fightin days i could get her on plane with my hands. Put a fully charged battery to it again and again I just get a single click. Any ideas? Nick, you up yet?
  11. I

The drama continues....

i hate it when you talk dirty to me Nick :)
  12. I

The drama continues....

I don't see how the engine could be seized. It was run hard, then idled through a no wake zone for about a quarter mile and then sort of slowly coughed and then stopped. I did re start the first time, then same thing. I would have thought I'd blow a piston or whatever at a high speed and I'd...
  13. I

The drama continues....

Where are you Nick.....
  14. I

The drama continues....

will check on these this weekend. Thanks guys.