1. ImbadBob

Project XR2001/2's??

Give me a call, you have a P.M.
  2. ImbadBob

WTB HOSS Prop

Sent you some pictures.
  3. ImbadBob

WTB HOSS Prop

Send your email in a p.m. and I will send pics of a 26 Triton 1 I bought from Allison.
  4. ImbadBob

NEED SOME HELP

I'm in the way back machine found my 1990 shop manual. I can't see the pic well enough looks like it might be a high/low speed advance module. There is no mention of a module to retard timing on a 200. white-red, black, white-black should advance timing 6 degrees above 5600 and up to 9 degrees...
  5. ImbadBob

NEED SOME HELP

What are the wire colors on that module?
  6. ImbadBob

Just for all you "non" Facebookers...

Good run, I love my 28" Triton.
  7. ImbadBob

NEED SOME HELP

220 xri used an external module to advance timing from 22 to 26 degrees. Air and head temp sensors have a big effect on the mixture. TPI set up could keep them off the soft limiter. My 88 220 did not have a hard limiter. It ran best at 6600-6800. That is what I remember, need Mr. Peabody's...
  8. ImbadBob

Looking to buy

I have a 1990 I might part with. I will pm contact info. Bob
  9. ImbadBob

ATVs

I have 2 Arctic Cat TRV's. 08 500 and 10 700. They have been great. The speed rack is usefully. Pull 2 pins and the rear seat comes off. The TBX truck bed goes on the same way. If I wanted another one it would be a Cat.
  10. ImbadBob

Head bolts to studs

Bolts or studs, if its the same thread pitch the clamping force is the same.
  11. ImbadBob

Pro Max vs Hydromotive

Just 2 cents worth, any XR is going to need a custom prop built and worked. Hydromotive is a good bet. I like their work and also Hoss. That is just me. Joe built a 24 pitch that I love. A XR is a different beast, spend an extra dollar with a prop building artist. Not money with a prop built for...
  12. ImbadBob

Who do you insure your boat with?

Nationwide, I do an agreed value policy.
  13. ImbadBob

outboard drags

That is about an hour from the house if they run I'm going.
  14. ImbadBob

outboard drags

I would like to see those run as well, the folks I talked to don't know of a permit being requested. It is possible they are not yet aware. Red tape is a slow process.
  15. ImbadBob

outboard drags

I can't find anything about outboard racing, there is a race on Sept.6 200 metre dragon boat sorta thing. Probably won't need ear plugs for this one.