Recent content by Iowafshr

1. Iowafshr

Allison on Chetek lake , WI ?

I'm in chetek this week until Saturday morning if anyone is around and wants to cruise. PM me and I'll send you my number.
  2. Iowafshr

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

A couple fish from the Wisconsin opener on Red Cedar.
  3. Iowafshr

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

A couple walleye from the opener this weekend. Red Cedar Lake, Wisconsin. It was a little slow, and go figure the bite picked up after I left. My dad, brother and uncle limited with 6 fish between 18" and 24" Ignore the Triton hat.
  4. Iowafshr

Heavy duty cle internals

Whens a good time to call tomorrow?
  5. Iowafshr

Heavy duty cle internals

Interested in drive shaft. Is the shaft the same for all CLE's?
  6. Iowafshr

September 7th Boat drags, Cedar Rapids IA

That might hurt the turn out a little.
  7. Iowafshr

September 7th Boat drags, Cedar Rapids IA

Not a member of the club, but will be racing. Would like to see other Allison's show up as well.
  8. Iowafshr

Drag setup

I'm now thinking of going to an ACU or 225, 260, 280. Realized I really don't like getting out ran by my buddies in their hydrostreams :smile . Anyone have anything they want to get rid of?
  9. Iowafshr

Nice. Always feels good when you set a new personal best.
  10. Iowafshr

Drag setup

It has been worked. Has a stamp that says "britt" I've ran yamahas and know what you mean, but for a prop that cost me less than $200 it works well. Engine mods are legal. These races are for bragging rights. Next question is how do I remove the limiter? Brucato acu and software?
  11. Iowafshr

Drag setup

Need some opinions. I have a mostly stock 200 promax with a factory rev limiter. I own a 24 chopper that runs great. Comes out of the hole great and I'm on the limiter (6800) at a little over half track running 79ish. The problem is 79 is much more than I calculated it should do with normal...
  12. Iowafshr

Allison foil

I about needed a change of shorts, and I wasn't even in the boat.
  13. Iowafshr

Allison foil

Speaking of bent Ally plate. This is a copy my buddy made. It bent when he landed coming off of some rollers.
  14. Iowafshr

14.5X28 Chopper look alike...

Did you ever run it?
  15. Iowafshr

Got some great footage

Still waiting, or is it in another thread?