Recent content by jeff tyner

1. J

Ski prop for a xr-2002

32 et works good but i can't get nobody to hold the rope:help
  2. J

XB 2002 - 106 w/200 Promax?

no i bought just the boat and trailer. i put the drag mid off my old drag boat on it 15'' mid
  3. J

larry in drag race trim hanging on the scales it was 1271 with me in it at 195 thats with lite batts and no back seat in lake trim its around 1320 and thats with hydralic steering. its a great little boat i can put the family in it and take a ride our do a little drag racing. best of both...
  4. J

just got in from the lake went to try a 32 e.t. that leading edge propeller has been working for me. he cut a little of the trailing edge off of it. its his on cut he came up with he calls it his drag cut it really makes a big difference on aceleration on the big pitch wheels.anyway 1.87...
  5. J

ally xr-how fast w/ a 200

i was running my 1.87 full skeg sportmaster and a 32 e.t. all the stv,s were running sportys. i know it,s hard to believe but keys dave ran a 1.75 and a 34 cleaver 7200. i saw the gps zero out before they gave it to him he came back with a 121.0 and it looked it too.we did a compression check...
  6. J

just got end from the blow out dam it was windy. we went out this morning at seven to try to beat the wind.by nine she was blowing.went for a boat ride saturday did a 30 mph crews with the family with the only prop i brought and hit something and bent a blade. 32 et. found one a guy was selling...
  7. J

hell if 10 mph ain't much to get then if you have been 130 with a 280 then 140 with a drag shouldn't be hard:help
  8. J

kiser as far as top end boats 01 vs 02 it would be unfair for me to say. i've owned both but only drag race with my 01. i will say this my 02 seems to be very forgiven. i have been 101 when the fuel pump locked up and the boat did nothing stupid. no left our right darting just stopped...
  9. J

do i think a xr2001 can run 130 yes with a drag motor yes. if it is set up for it. do i think any allison can run 130 with a stock 280 with rev limiter removed NO.some of the guys i hang with live to run top end with very well set up STV's. and they have tryed many of time running there 280's...
  10. J

scott i figured out what i was doing wrong. i'm using a GPS. my next time out will be my fastest run. but there won't be a GPS. TO HEAVY:beating dead horse.from hero to ZERO:idiot
  11. J

Erik's Boat (patches)

erik your boat looks great running.looks like you had some fun this weekend.casey that is one fine looking xb 2002 love the colors. thanks for the pics.
  12. J

new best

yea the alabama monkey got off my back and now he is on drivers:LMAO:i'm just and old washed up HAS BEEN
  13. J

new best

pump gas 280 with drag electrics. those 280 make great lake motors.