Recent content by johnnyracer

1. J

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you speed freaks .
  2. J

Well I made it two months

My name is John and I'm also addicted to Allisons. congrats on the new ride bud.
  3. J

jasper race

Casey . when you get off the interstate to go to the race site you turn left instead of right . That will take you to the dam. Or get up with me tomarrow sometime . Ill be riding with Roy..
  4. J

jasper race

Cant wait to see yall goons
  5. J

Never Forget

We will never ever forget... RIP Brothers and Sisters
  6. J

260 vs 225 pro max fuel use

I have both . promax is way better on gas. but not as fun.
  7. J

260 egt temps..

No problem , It may not work for you but its worked for me a couple of times now for some reason. Maybe swap boxes around and see if the other bank gets infected.
  8. J

Switchboxs

basically the same . Just make sure they are pretty close in resistnce on the bias circiuts.
  9. J

260 egt temps..

Swap out the injection harness with a known good one if ya have one close by. Just a shot in the dark , Ive run into a few issues that resemble yours in the past.
  10. J

Going under the knife Thursday.

I feel your pain and your fixin to feel mine .lol T-Buck is dead on with the rehab . If you rush it your pain will be all for nothing BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!! The first 2 weeks were miserable. 2 months before I could lay down and sleep... Its worth it in the long run just dont rush it (...
  11. J

Fresh New Design XR2002

At that time it belonged to Larry Edelen . Thats my lowly red bass boat in the back ground. Now it belongs to Scott Roberson . I hope he never gets rid of it until I have some mad money I dont need but, like that will happen. It got a bottom job at allison and a fresh 260 and i bet igt dont...
  12. J

Need help with a name

Anything for you bud,,,,
  13. J

Need help with a name

Yankee marine . Custom built barge motors hehe
  14. J

Engine blow up pole

lol
  15. J

Engine blow up pole

You gotta step on em to find out what they can take bud lol