Recent content by jpxb2003

1. J

WTB trailer for xb2003

Looking for a trailor for my 2003. Single or tandem axle and color doesnt matter. I would prefer channel as I have learned my lesson on tubular trailers. Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. J

Thanks a bunch. Im in no hurry. Just tryin to gather ideas at this point.

Thanks a bunch. Im in no hurry. Just tryin to gather ideas at this point.
  3. J

Questions about new trailer for my XB2003

Now that sounds more in my price range. I would love to see some pictures if it wouldnt cause u too much trouble.
  4. J

Questions about new trailer for my XB2003

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new trailer for my xb2003 and seeing what ideas and thoughts that you guys have. I performed a search and saw some aluminum and galvanized trailers and really like that idea. My current trailer is rusted bad (full tube) so I definitely want something that will...
  5. J

Rod storage in a XB2003

thanks for your help!
  6. J

Rod storage in a XB2003

Nobody with a template or anything?
  7. J

Rod storage in a XB2003

Could someone please post some pictures for me of their customized rod storage on their xb2003. I searched for this before I asked and found a good thread from 2006 where someone made a rack out of a cutting board but none of the pictures show up (I'm assuming it because its an old thread). If...
  8. J

covers and plugs

Hotprop probably can tell you where you can by rubber plugs for small holes!:big grin:big grin
  9. J

Two battery set-up?

So would I be fine with a two battery setup on a 98 Merc with 82lb Motorguide Dig if I like to tourny fish? Or is this asking too much? Keepin in mind that I might be runnin the aeretor and 2 depthfinders. Was think about the 31 and 34 Opti's. I'm runnin a 3 Wally world batt. setup right now.
  10. J

Aluminum Boat trailers for a Allison XB2003

Those trailers on the ameratrail website looked pretty nice. Let us know what you find or post some pictures if you get one.
  11. J

Thats him... I didnt see it but i'll look it up

Thats him... I didnt see it but i'll look it up
  12. J

Drag prop question

Just because it says moderator by your name doesn't mean you know anything:big grin
  13. J

looking for a reputable Allison dealer

Glenn is your man for setting up an Ally. Do a little search on here or just plug his name in google.
  14. J

Battery arrangement ~

Well okay if that is what he wants. Just be safe though. If he continues to run it that way I would lower my motor down to help compensate.