Share This Page

Jr in Jax

Active Member, Male, from Jax Fla

Supporting Member
Jr in Jax was last seen:
Aug 23, 2017
    1. JWolff
      JWolff
      Were you able to fix the old ECU or did you just trash it and go to the ACU?
      What motor was it on?
      John
      1. Jr in Jax
        Jr in Jax
        I still have the ECU on my workshop shelf for my 98 ProMax 225 SS [15 mid]. Simon and CDI in the panhandle both used to repair them. There have also been quite a few that added an external pump relay that powers the pump when the key is turned on.
        Jul 20, 2017
      2. Jr in Jax
    2. merc106
      merc106
      Okay let me know and I'm sure we will be out also
    3. merc106
      merc106
      Jr, just wanted to tell you that we will be getting together Sunday in palatka at about 10:45 and putting in and heading to whiteys to eat then coming back. About 6or7 boats mostly ally's. Wanted to let you know we would love to have y'all come if you would like. Hope all is well
      1. Jr in Jax
        Jr in Jax
        Thanks for the invite but my Engine just seized due to a bad head gasket. We are planning on taking my three Honda Turbo Jet Skis to the Suwannee River the Saturday before Labor day.
        Aug 20, 2015
  • About

HVAC/Facility Engineer/Service Manager
    Flying, Boating, Skiing, Scuba, MotoX, Computers

Signature

Confidence is the feeling you have right before you understand your true situation.....

The automated aircraft of the future will only have a Pilot and a dog. The Pilot is there to feed the dog and the dog is there to bite the Pilot if he touches the controls....

Adding a second engine to an aircraft will always assure enough power to make it to the scene of the crash....

If a black box in a plane is indestructible, why can't they make the whole plane out of it?

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . once.

Why is it that noses run and feet smell?