1. Luketrician

Facebook folks please come home!!!

awesome pics!
  2. Luketrician

1998 XB2002

good lookin boat..I happen to like the all white 2002s myself glws
  3. Luketrician

Jasper River Run is October 13th 2017

I made it round trip without having to get gas once we got to Chatt. I just brought 2 extra 3 gallon gas cans w/me to be able to make it round trip. Once we got to the landing in Chatt..I emptied the 3 gallon cans of fuel into my main tank..so 6 gallons added. I used 2/3ds of my main fuel tank...
  4. Luketrician

WTB trailer for XB2002.

no longer looking for trailer. I found a replacement hub that fit my axle spindle. Pulled the boat/trailer around for a few miles the other day to test it. Seems to be fixed. I would have just replaced bearings and races, and replaced wheel studs but could not get replacement studs for that year...
  5. Luketrician

2016 Xr2002

I thought selling my XB2003 and getting an XB2002 would help me to not want an XR...that hasn't turned out that way..haha
  6. Luketrician

welcome & good luck with your search..I have been looking around for a trailer also, I've been searching for a few weeks.. may just have to order a new one from Allison..
  7. Luketrician

94' Xb2002 Comp hull what's it worth?

thanks..and I think they are definitely worth a good price if they are in good shape. I have a 96 XB2002 and I absolutely love it.
  8. Luketrician

thanks for the advice JCSmile
  9. Luketrician

2016 Xr2002

wow :O
  10. Luketrician

1995 XB 2003

looks like a nice boat, I used to have one just like it..glws
  11. Luketrician

Friend of mine was lookin at a 96 XB 2002 comp that has an aluminum trailer, no trolling motor. It seems to be a clean boat. I was thinking it was probably worth 7500-8500 depending upon how clean it was. What do you think?
  12. Luketrician

Welcome to the forum!
  13. Luketrician

Motor for the next 20 years

Lord I hope so...my 260 is part of our family haha