Recent content by motobuffy

1. M

Prop Suggestion - Grand Sport w/ 2005 2.5L XS

I have both a 27 hydromotive and a 26 Trophy worked by Robbie Patterson (that I used on my 2003) available. PM me if interested.
  2. M

hydromotive for sale

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/bpo/d/bedford-hydromotive-quad-iv-propeller/7437945010.html It is mine. Too lazy to post pics here.
  3. M

Put an aluminum trailer under the 2003.

Just an FYI for those thinking about an aluminum trailer. Years ago I bought an XTB with a duel axle trailer. I fished in tidal water and the ramp I typically used was close to the channel. Well, the damn trailer floated and you can picture how pi--ed I was.
  4. M

Coming Home

Agreed. I take trips to Austin and Maine every year pulling a large camper or boat. 14 hours to Maine and 24 to Austin (drive time). It takes 10 minutes to fill my diesel tank. How long and often it would take to recharge an electric 3/4 ton truck is unknown, but I would guess my total travel...
  5. M

WTB 26 trophy plus

http://forum.allisonowners.net/index.php?threads/worked-26-trophy-plus.24085/
  6. M

worked 26 trophy plus

Price drop to $400.
  7. M

worked 26 trophy plus

Yes indeed
  8. M

Only Bad Thing About an Xb 2003

Allison doesn't have any matching uncut material for you to fab one yourself? That's what I had to do.
  9. M

Bass Fishing on a Allison

Sell to you? Not no, but HELL NO! I went through too much to even think about finding another, and at 66, buying a new one is totally out of the question. Seriously, best of luck in your search. FWIW, I sold my XB2003 when I got the BassSport 2+2. While the 2003 worked as a fishing platform...
  10. M

Bass Fishing on a Allison

I looked for a bassport for years, the best I saw was 30k and I had to drive across country to get it.
  11. M

worked 26 trophy plus

Prop was worked by Robbie Patterson for a Merc 2.5XS / XTB-21 combination. Also ran well on a 2,5 / XB2003. It is an 8/10, ie roughly physically perfect, but with 10+ hours of use. No hub included. $400 TYD. US only. pick up at my house, $350
  12. M

98 xb2003 with 2005 2.5 xs

Joel, I can't remember if the boat had wedges on it when you bought it. If not, that would help with the hole shot. I never tried an over the hub prop on your boat, but one sure made a big difference on my old Stratos. You need to create more ventillation to allow the revs to build quickly. The...
  13. M

23' Grandsport

Was at the plant early August. The "when" question was answered with "there is still a mid range porpoise and we are working to solve it."
  14. M

98 xb2003 with 2005 2.5 xs

Sold. It is on its way to Wisconson. Thanks Joel. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I hope the boat is as good to you as it was to me.