Recent content by nickens21

1. N

2016 2 + 2 XB21 White/Tan top w/Black insert 250 proXS 60 hours

What the scoop on the 2+2 you mention to sell?
  2. N

WTB 3.0 Sportmaster for 2.5XS

Ouch.. How bad and where?
  3. N

Good deal. You found a unicorn...
  4. N

You'll be lucky if you fine one.... I inquired about a new one few years ago. Mercury will not even put a new one together with those gears in it.
  5. N

XTB21 Console Facelift

Sent you a pm.
  6. N

Got ripped off from fastallison21a member of this sight so watch out people

I just seen this. I don't know if some of you guys remember. But I made a couple rants about this guy in the past. Warning he was a crook. I got ripped back in sept of 2013. Sent him a skid planer. Never seen the money. I really hope he gets nailed. I still have all the text we sent back and...
  7. N

28.5 Hydromotive X-OT

Sold
  8. N

28.5 Hydromotive X-OT

400 tyd
  9. N

hydromotive question

Most deff not knocking the hydros. They have some of the best performing props on the market. Easy to drive and bout as fast as you can get. Esp if they build one for your set up. Its just something we cant use to fish with down here. Well, you can if you want. haha
  10. N

hydromotive question

Just wanting to give the guy a heads up before he drops the coin. Ive been running a 26 txp to fish with. I've had a crabpot get hung up on it one time and had to use pliers to get it off. I was in some shallow stuff. A lot of shallow water down here in south la. In the marshes here has a...
  11. N

hydromotive question

Hey dusty. I see you live in reserve. I live close to French settlement/maurpas. IMO I would not run a hydro for the waters we fish. I had an OT for a while. Nicked it up everytime I put the boat in the water. I traded it for a xob which I have for sale. I'm scared to run it in fear of...
  12. N

XTB21 Console Facelift

largemouthlou over on fastbass. yea he did the cut outs as well.
  13. N

XTB21 Console Facelift

Thanks. It's powder coated.
  14. N

XTB21 Console Facelift

Had some new dash panels made out of aluminum. Also had a new switch panel made with new rocker switches. Had 8 gauges in this console before. Really no need for all dat with the smartcraft for the engine. I think it turned out clean.