Recent content by pacesetter

1. P

Compartment gas spring help

I have a gas spring that went out on my XB03 fuel compartment. part # SL-33-20 Found a replacement on the web, but it asks for a gas pressure, is it 20?
  2. P

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

Lil 5.5 lbs
  3. P

Shimano parts

I ordered some part from Shimano. May not be the cheapest, but got the part i needed. Here is the number. 877-577-0600
  4. P

A63

1Badss, I just pulled my A63 chip out and replaced it with A48. I don't plan on putting it back in. You still looking for one, let me know.
  5. P

28 BRITTS CHOPPER

Do you still have this prop? What hub style?flo-torq,fat or small shaft.
  6. P

Different performance in 2003 boats?

Me and Coota got the same boat XB2003 and about the same HP motor. :?: Why would his boat get a better holeshot when we try the same prop? Other difference is Coota has a blueprinted pad lip from Allison and a tooters lower unit. My pad is untouched and run the sportmaster 1.87 :idea...
  7. P

Anybody see this new et Prop?

I haven't seen these props either. I wonder what they cost? May have to check into this.
  8. P

Prop Serial Numbers

Does anyone know where I can find a site to run my mercury prop numbers? 48-13372-28
  9. P

Brother vs Brother

Where ya'll at in da south? I might see ya'll on da water some day.
  10. P

ET vs Performer

Dark Ally, How do you like the 26SC 4blade? Do you fish with it? I'm wondering if you get the performer 4 and put an ally cut on it, how would it perform :?: Well i'm really lookin for a good load carryin fishin prop.
  11. P

XB2003/260/batteries/trolling motor

Chad, I am going to set it up with one battery just for the motor, fuel pump & trim. The other two batteries are going to be for the trolling motor, gps, fishfinder & dash. Can your dash electronics be on a seperate battery from the trim??
  12. P

another day of wasting other boats...

Chad Guess what? I'm thinkin about given u sum competition. Might join ya'll club. Been talkin to big red and coupe. I might not bring in da fish, but i'll make ya put ya foot on the gas. 8)
  13. P

jimmyb or others......Sparkplug help please

I have an 03' 225X. It has the same plugs BPR8EVX in it. Last week I call my local merc dealer and right off hand he said he hadn't heard of that number before. He looked it up and thats what the motor calls for. At first he told me $17 a plug and he would have to order them. I told him...