PATR154's latest activity

• P
    PATR154 replied to the thread Crossing my fingers.
    You drove to Phoenix and back from Virginia. You are truly Iron Man. From Minnesota was tiring enough. Still have to drive back. The...
  • P
    Correction on the model boat I’m buying in Phoenix, it’s a ProSport Elite. The sellers insurance papers had it wrong. Being it’s a...
  • P
    Yes, I figured you were in Virginia and went to Phoenix to get yours shortly after. I’m a scatterbrain at times. If I may ask, what do...
  • P
    PATR154 replied to the thread Pricing for Used XTB.
    There’s a 1990 XTB with a 200 Merc for sale on Bass Boat Central. Seller is asking $15,000. Located in Windsor, Ontario. Hope that helps...
  • P
    It’s on a Boat mate trailer and I’m bringing two hitch balls. I realize coupler latches can be a pain sometimes and the combo is 20...
  • P
    It’s cool that you think that I got a deal on the boat. It was hard for me to come up with a value for this boat because there are so...
  • P
    Thank you. I’m going to enjoy the experience of driving and getting to know the boat. A little different than the Stratos I used to have...
  • P
    No, it’s a white, red and black Bassport Elite. It’s on Boat Trader. I’m paying $30,000 for it. Performance Marine in Glendale, AZ...
  • P
    First, a thank you to those that responded to my first post…Affordable Allison. It’s not in my garage yet but process is in motion. I’m...
  • P
    PATR154 replied to the thread Affordable Allison Bass Boat.
    Thank you for responding. A few weeks ago I read that Allison introduced no rot bass boat and no rot transom in 1986. I checked again...
  • P
    Jessie, thank you for your response. It made my day. I did call about the boat listed on BBC. He said it sold less than an hour after it...
  • P
  • P
    PATR154 reacted to aspb's post in the thread 1997 Allison XB2003 Boat and Trailer ONLY with Like.
    Boat is very nice and no scratches. Gray with red, single axle trailer, top dollar electronics, new trolling motor, hydraulic jack...
  • P
    Hello all. A little bit about me. I’ve just retired so yes I’m older and not very computer/tech savvy. I often read various forums but...