Recent content by PATR154

1. P

Crossing my fingers

You drove to Phoenix and back from Virginia. You are truly Iron Man. From Minnesota was tiring enough. Still have to drive back. The boat is a beauty. It’ll be well worth it.
  2. P

Crossing my fingers

Correction on the model boat I’m buying in Phoenix, it’s a ProSport Elite. The sellers insurance papers had it wrong. Being it’s a center console, I should have picked up on that.
  3. P

Crossing my fingers

Yes, I figured you were in Virginia and went to Phoenix to get yours shortly after. I’m a scatterbrain at times. If I may ask, what do you have? I like your story. I’ve daydreamed of those fire sales often!! It’s interesting how you mention drinking the Allison Kool Aid. I’ve taken both bass...
  4. P

Pricing for Used XTB

There’s a 1990 XTB with a 200 Merc for sale on Bass Boat Central. Seller is asking $15,000. Located in Windsor, Ontario. Hope that helps you with an asking price. Take a look and good luck.
  5. P

Crossing my fingers

It’s on a Boat mate trailer and I’m bringing two hitch balls. I realize coupler latches can be a pain sometimes and the combo is 20 years old but, who knows. I’ll be finding out soon enough.
  6. P

Crossing my fingers

It’s cool that you think that I got a deal on the boat. It was hard for me to come up with a value for this boat because there are so few of the older Allisons for sale and prices vary. I do think the price I’ll be paying is about right though and I got a good feeling about its history talking...
  7. P

Crossing my fingers

Thank you. I’m going to enjoy the experience of driving and getting to know the boat. A little different than the Stratos I used to have or the old Ranger I currently have, both powered by 150s. 1800 miles one way to pick her up. Well worth it.
  8. P

Crossing my fingers

No, it’s a white, red and black Bassport Elite. It’s on Boat Trader. I’m paying $30,000 for it. Performance Marine in Glendale, AZ services the boat. New carpet from Allison. Owner said to talk to Bill in parts and service at Allison if I ever need anything. It’s a Boatmate trailer and the...
  9. P

Crossing my fingers

First, a thank you to those that responded to my first post…Affordable Allison. It’s not in my garage yet but process is in motion. I’m leaving for Phoenix from Minnesota in a few days to get what would be my first Allison, a 2004 XB21 center console with a Merc 250 XS. A little more than I...
  10. P

Affordable Allison Bass Boat

Thank you for responding. A few weeks ago I read that Allison introduced no rot bass boat and no rot transom in 1986. I checked again and that’s what I found. The only thing I know for sure is Ranger went no rot in 1989 on all their boats.
  11. P

Jessie, thank you for your response. It made my day. I did call about the boat listed on BBC. He said it sold less than an hour after it was listed. I’ll probably be getting used to that. It pays to be proactive and prepared when something becomes available in the right price range, so again...
  12. P

Hello all. A little bit about me. I’ve just retired so yes I’m older and not very computer/tech savvy. I often read various forums but Allison Owners is my first attempt at participation. I kindly ask for patience as I learn to navigate a forums platform. I’m a current bass boat owner but I’ve...