Recent content by racerx

1. R

Prop Recommendations - SS w/280

I think he needs a BAHA and he could wear that on his gold chain....And Russ send you pictures tomorrow
  2. R

Prop Recommendations - SS w/280

Volvo prop would be best,,
  3. R

CRT web site is live!!!

Matthew isn't no dummy..
  4. R

CRT web site is live!!!

and we thought a mercury drag complete motor for 18 grand was bad ,,,now you have 40 grand in a new motor and 30 for a unrigged new boat all I can say is damn...
  5. R

Russ "62mph" P.

my wife missis that grandsport
  6. R

Russ "62mph" P.

Hey Russ you think you can make a trip out so I can get faster speeds with my ss..
  7. R

1996 XB2002

like those blue ones
  8. R

SS Top speed

Every time I call somebody out on something they have an excuse ...lol
  9. R

SS Top speed

Again bring your pump gas allison 260 to the ramp and we could race to Chattanooga through boat traffic ect I got a grand I beat you....
  10. R

SS Top speed

Didn't call any one a liar just my thoughts where did I call you a liar told you bring your boat if you ever owned one and bring to jasper like to see it???
  11. R

SS Top speed

My prop guy has had me win numerous races along with a 126 mph pass in an allison with a 26 pitch prop.he never worked hydro props till I turned Scott on to him and guess what he is the quickest and fastest boat to date ....anyways done arguing speeds of a ss bring one to jasper and let me see...
  12. R

SS Top speed

I was thinking about a re 4 blade masco props my prop guys holds world record speeds of 275 in 3.42 et top fuel I would think he knows what's going on and won two championships the past 2 years top fuel hydro king.....maybe it's just me ...
  13. R

SS Top speed

Not the driver not the props not the setup I think a driver that's been over 125 and props that are done by the fastest on earth can get it done
  14. R

SS Top speed

Yes they can go over 105 and are a handful maybe it was just mine it was brand new 2001 and loved 105 with a 26 and you sure would of thought it would of gone faster heck my xr2002 went 109 with a 24,and when I rolled my ss to 115 with a drag on it it was a death trap maybe that's why I have a...