Recent content by red rooster

1. red rooster

Is that a XB-2002 w/sport console, what motor you got on it. How fast does she run, that's the...

Is that a XB-2002 w/sport console, what motor you got on it. How fast does she run, that's the model boat I looking for. Very nice boat!!!!
  2. red rooster

There is a Storm on the Horizon...

Well I didn't mean to up set you I think your boat, your record and your story are an inspiration to all Allison owners and even non owners like my self. I'm on this forum to find out information and use it when I get my own boat, meet people who own and love the same kinda boat I fell in love...
  3. red rooster

*OH MY GOSH 151mph., How about Vee hulls. *If the Stroker is a one off its still incredible what they are doing over there. *Yea I was in the Air Force, I know about fast bricks we called it the F-4 Phantom!!! *And for all the guys doing it every weekend, putting a little fire on the...
  4. red rooster

What motor were you running when you set the record, and has Glenn Reynolds record been beaten by a 22' or less boat with a single engine???
  5. red rooster

I hear that!!!!!:cool
  6. red rooster

99.4 MPH on GPS...New top speed for me!!

Wow, a Grandsport with just a 225 Pro max. I kinda want more of a fishing boat but my wife loves the Grandsport, and they look so cool (so supersporty) which one is faster Grandsport or XB-2003???
  7. red rooster

Keep clothes on dude!!!!!!!!:LMAO:
  8. red rooster

Congrats on your speed run!!!!:cool
  9. red rooster

What still to this day amazes me is most of these records are 10 years old or older!!!!! Imagine what could be done with the new motors and technology, could we see OVER 130mph. OR was the older more mechanical, less technical motors and boats at there best. Someone tell me are the records being...
  10. red rooster

I was wondering what so many people here are worried about them blowing over or crashing is it to do with the width of the boats. Does this make the boat want to lift like a plane?!?!:confused:
  11. red rooster

I not trying to stir the pot like I said I'm a Big Allison Fan. I want one so bad and have for years. But, yes I read about a couple thats the only way I know about special setups and tweaked hulls. The example I will use is the "Holy Grail" of speed so I'll be careful and please correct me if...
  12. red rooster

Yea, maybe but a lot of Allisons are "Lab made". I mean if you order it lighter you can get it that way. I mean I love Allisons but most of the records broke with them was with professionally setup, modified super light weight, that was shaved/blueprinted/etc. :relax:
  13. red rooster

a nice red and black xb2003 Side Steer.

What size motor is on her, looks like a 200. What shape is motor in, pic of pad and bottom are a little blurry in good shape yes or no. Rate over all 1-10
  14. red rooster

I'm new, got Questions

Thank you K-Dawg, I'll try to hook up with some of those people. It will be a little while before I'm able to do something. I'm just trying to study it out and buy the right one.
  15. red rooster

I'm new, got Questions

Thanks K-DAWG your boat or at least one like it is what I'm looking for. Being a Dawg fan you in Georgia near or around Atl./Athens area?:big grin