Recent content by redwingally

1. R

2002 XB21 2+2 For Sale

Correct model year 2003. Has a manufacturer date on haul of 2002. Which is I believe when Darris started building them. Boat is off market until I find out what os wrong with the ecu. Runs fine just doesn't send the hours or record them.
  2. R

2002 XB21 2+2 For Sale

2002 XB 21 2+2 for sale w/250XS Off market
  3. R

You will never again see a deal like this on an 08!

Break a leg Rob, God speed in your safe and quick return. God bless and protect you.
  4. R

Married for the night

perfect response to her answer.
  5. R

Anyone Seen My New

Welcome back, should be lots of fun!
  6. R

Sad day wendsday

that is a fair trade off in my opinion. When you are ready contact me and come up to the Big O, we have 4 different 21's with 4 different powers on them. Glad to give you a demo and a day of fishing. Good luck.
  7. R

BasSport Pro Livewells

Contratulations!
  8. R

Bassport pro / 2+2 prop?

9. R

Bucket seat covers and bench

seats are still available
  10. R

Bass Pro Sport 1st run problems

The problem Mike is TOO much information is worse than no information.
  11. R

on the Allison board I searched under XB21. Under HOLE SHOT PROBLEMS that you quoted, which was 4 pages long, it boiled down to prop /set up and landar stated it was fixed and he was sorry for venting but he was frustrated. Bias????
  12. R

+1, not rocket science
  13. R

XB21 BASSPORT (2 SEATER) , 250XS, 1:75 SPORTMASTER FULLY LOADED(FISHING GEAR) 1 CRANKING BATT,2 HEAVY TROLLING MOTOR BATTS, MOTOR GUIDE ON BOARD CHARGER,PTS MOTORGUIDE TROLLING MOTOR,TOPPED OFF FUEL TANK,2 PEOPLE.WANTED TO SET UP WITH THE LOAD I WILL BE RUNNING. SMARTCRAFT RPM AND GARMIN GPS...
  14. R

"Like Mike says, once you fill the livewell on these 21s the holeshot DOES indeed slow down noticably". I was wondering where you were at RA, catching up on some sleep? Slow down noticably is a very long way from having to have someone lay on the deck to get on plane. I know the 300xs...