Recent content by richard wipf

1. R

New from South Dakota

Yes he would! Thanks for the welcome!
  2. R

New from South Dakota

Thanks, yes the previous owner really did take great care of her! I’m getting her ready for winter storage now unfortunately but having thoughts of hooking her up to the truck and heading south. I did get one lifeline vest along with some other very nice items. Hoping for a short winter!
  3. R

New from South Dakota

Thanks, it will definitely be a while before I’m flying Alli but I’ll get there!
  4. R

New from South Dakota

I agree, look like their going 100 just sitting on the trailer, rode along with a friend when he was spraying with a ground machine and it amazed me how close with them long booms he would get to the fence lines in his turns without hitting something.
  5. R

New from South Dakota

I need to get the license decals off to make room for the South Dakota ones…
  6. R

New from South Dakota

Here are some more pictures of Alli.
  7. R

New from South Dakota

Thanks for the welcome and good luck to your son. Picture of my GS and a couple of me spraying north of Pierre SD. That field was kinda a pain with all those wires to watch out for.
  8. R

New from South Dakota

Thanks for the welcome! I flew agriculture spray planes, well I guess I still do tried to retire 3 years ago but a friend called and needed help, so much for retirement! Flying AirTractor planes for last 30 some years. They are all turbine engines (jet fuel) and hold 400 to 800 gallons depending...
  9. R

New from South Dakota

Thanks, not by Alli right now but I’ll be home in the next couple days and get some pictures of her then.
  10. R

New from South Dakota

Thanks for the welcome! Yup that 2+2 looks like one sweet ride!
  11. R

New from South Dakota

Thanks for the welcome! Have always owned Glastrons and decided I needed an Allison GSE, I’m semi retired after 40 years flying airplanes. Been married 39 years to my beautiful wife Mauna Loa and have one daughter Bella, hate to fish but love eating them. Richard