1. R

2.5 200 With svs

did this motor sell??
  2. R

XB 2002 pro comp for trade

Baot back up for sale or trade.... Cant seem to get a hold of buyer
  3. R

Boat sold till pending payment.... Thanks Allison owners ......
  4. R

For the people wanting pics please send me your email and ill send them to you. I cant figure out how to post them on here.
  5. R

Hey guys im looking to trade this boat for a Tahoe boat or something similar. I want to get into a more family boat for a while. It has a 93 260 with 20 bass mid and a 200 case with bobs. I got this motor about 6 yrs ago and it hasnt been ran much. I have never turned it over 8000. Let me know...
  6. R

1996 225hp pro max powerhead

Im looking to downsize from my 260 if interested.....
  7. R

any intrest

What are you lookin to do with it im wanting to down size my 260 to a 225 promax
  8. R

????15in mid??????

Im looking for the best offer or a trade plus some cash....
  9. R

????15in mid??????

ttt I really need to get rid of this so i can start my new project... Its in the way.........
  10. R

Hydrostream Varmit Bass Boat

Im interested in your boat. What are youu looking for? I have a modified 200 powerhead. Its a laser motor and very strong. My email is allisonman260@yahoo.com I would like to see more pics of the boat. Ill be heading to the mountains in a couple of weeks and could meet you somewhere if you like...
  11. R

Hydrostream Varmit

ttt
  12. R

????15in mid??????

ill get pics tomorrow and send them to you... I just want a stock 15in mid with long ram and stock clamp
  13. R

????15in mid??????

I have a Merc 15in mid that is what i was told was the factory merc mid with the Jackplate attached to it. I own a Pro Comp Xb 2002 and was told it would not work on it. Im looking to get rid of this and get a regular 15in mid to go on my boat.I hope someone may have have something to trade. Let...
  14. R

Hydrostream Varmit

I pretty sure its just the upper bearing.... The compresion is good.....
  15. R

Hydrostream Varmit

Im in Singapore at the moment but will be coming home Thursday. Ill get some pics when i get there. In the meantime can you send me some pics of the 4 wheeler?