Recent content by robo ss

1. R

2016 3rd Annual Rally Bass Tourny!! UPDATE TO TIME!!!!

MIKE & KIRK ( this yrs champions) lol
  2. R

Nice XB2002

kinda miss er she still looks new Rocky was hopin u would put mota on er and join us, hows house comin along? HEY Biller here she is u were askin about my old 02 at rally, u had someone lookin for one n cleveland i think. shes very clean for 88. hope she stays local good luck wid sale rocky...
  3. R

Getting close and excited!!

no way ! what happened? well it did have a jonrude on it! let me guess the valve bottom of live well leaking?
  4. R

ride hell,take er for a spin, warning though -u may want er back lol !
  5. R

2nd that skewb ,on the bar just about every wknd, but cant wait to c all the ole faces and meet the newbies. as most of u know last yr was n sling after 2 shoulder surgeries and therapy couldnt hang out much, so im really pumped ! as the locals know ,sold the blue 20, now n ss comp (rogers ole...
  6. R

rally shirts and sizes

skewb ( 2) XL s tks mike
  7. R

Wednesday Lunch: All Invited!

Mike & Donna Robinson
  8. R

1988 xtb

yep wont find 1 cleaner than this one! showroom cond ! good $ too!
  9. R

Discussion and Vote for 2015 Watts Bar Rally

also 2 stores 1-3.3 miles away from euchee another 3.5 miles away both and with 100% fuel , 1with 87 octane, other has 93 octane (good good biscuits too!). ten mile groc & riverside iga . euchee will b more accomodating (rest, bar,music) think everyone will enjoy the change & like skewby said...
  10. R

This is what you live for....

awesome pic , he s goin to b a racer!
  11. R

Yellow and black XTB21'S?

kirk oran ordered new,then his cousin ed kolski got it ,last we heard it was n cleveland tn kirk had 260 on it,another buddy of ours bought it from kirk put a shorty 225 on it then ed got it . was laid up a lil lite and had vinyl n it instead of carpet was a nice rig
  12. R

1999 xb 2003

fast ed what u doin u luv that boat? anyone lookin for an 03 this color combo is awesome and boat runs as good as it looks.good luck with sale ,whats next?
  13. R

Oklahoma City A-Owners

heartbreaking pics on news, hits home when lil children r killed, got grandkids that age, prayin for u guys.
  14. R

2013 Rally Help/Advice/Offers needed!!!!

craig, skewby, i will help with $ donation.
  15. R

Allison Rally 2013 Watts Bar Itinerary.......

absolutely, will give u a call and hook up barring no monsoons.